Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

eighth from Hill, who dived and scooped the ball in the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Votre commande
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 06:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: eighth from Hill, who dived and scooped the ball in the Répondre en citant

ARE, Sweden -- Anna Fenninger seized the lead in the overall Alpine World Cup standings on Friday by winning a giant slalom for the second straight day. Charles Barkley Jersey . The 24-year-old Austrian extended her first-leg lead to beat Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany by 0.61 seconds. "Its just amazing. It was a fight in the second run," said Fenninger, the Olympic silver medallist in giant slalom, who had to contend with cross winds, rain and a rutted snow surface. Jessica Lindell-Vikarby of Sweden was third, trailing 0.68 behind Fenningers combined time of 2 minutes, 00.15 seconds, and retained her lead in the season-long GS standings. Still, it is Fenninger who leads overall, using the 100 race points for victory to take a slender seven-point advantage -- 1,151 to 1,144 -- over Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany. "Im so happy that I can win two times in Are," said Fenninger, whose late-season surge has her contending for the overall title for the first time. Hoefl-Riesch, the 2011 overall champion, had a better second run yet still placed 10th, 2.32 behind her new rival. Marie-Michele Gagnon of Lac-Etchemin, Que., was 25th and Marie-Pier Prefontaine of St-Sauveur, Que., didnt qualify for the second run. Five scheduled races remain this season, starting with a slalom on Saturday when the German will be favoured to regain the lead. Hoefl-Riesch, the 2010 Olympic slalom champion, has three top-5 finishes in World Cup slaloms this season, while Fenninger has not started in the discipline since December 2011. Fenninger also won the Olympic super-G title last month, and has two victories and a runner-up finish in three World Cup races since the Winter Games. Rebensburg, who took a bronze medal defending her Olympic GS title in Sochi, got her best-placed finish of the season. With one GS race remaining, Lindell-Vikarby has a 14-point lead over Fenninger in the discipline standings. The final race closes World Cup finals week at Lenzerheide, Switzerland, on March 16. On Saturday, new Olympic slalom champion Mikaela Shiffrin of the United States will start as favourite. She placed 24th on Friday, more than three seconds behind the winner. American teammate Julia Mancuso placed 20th and fell outside the top-25 places in the season-long GS standings, which determines the line-up at the World Cup finals. Jared Dudley Jersey . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Dan Majerle Jersey . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. http://www.sunsofficialshop.us/tyson-chandler-suns-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Julius Randle had 19 points and 15 rebounds, Aaron Harrison finished with 18 points and No.PHOENIX -- Ian Desmond likes to be aggressive early in the count, often swinging at the first pitch. Facing a side-arming right-hander, one who had not allowed a run in 19 games, Desmonds approach worked out quite well for the Washington Nationals. Desmond and Tyler Moore each lined two-run singles off Brad Ziegler in the ninth inning, helping the Nationals beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-1 on Wednesday to salvage what started as a difficult road trip. "Hes really good, has some good numbers over the past few years, has been effective," Desmond said of Ziegler. "I just wanted to make sure I got something up in the zone and let the hands do the work." Washington had a hard time solving Brandon McCarthy, who locked into a pitchers duel with Doug Fister for the first seven innings. Ziegler (0-1) hadnt allowed a run in 18 1-3 innings, so pulling off another late-inning victory appeared to be a daunting task. Denard Span got it started with a gritty at-bat, drawing a walk after fouling off four straight pitches. The Nationals loaded the bases and Desmond came through, lining a single through the left side. Moore followed with another two-run hit, breaking his bat on a single up the middle. Jayson Werth homered and Tyler Clippard (4-3) tossed one scoreless inning for Washington, which took two of three from Arizona after being swept in Oakland. "We needed this one," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "It salvages the road trip. It started off really bad and its nice to get this one and head home on a positive note." The Diamondbacks had just come off a solid road trip and McCarthy put them in good position to win four straight series for the first time in nearly three years. Arizona lost to Washington in the ninth inning Monday night, and then had a surprising meltdown in the series finale by one of baseballs best relievers over the past few seasons. Aaron Hill homered and made several spectacular plays at second base for the Diamondbacks. "I had a lot of swing and misses over the top and a lot of balls chopped foul," Ziegler said. "I felt like I had decent stuff. Just didnt execute pitches that well." Fister was sharp after a rough debut for the Nationals. Acquired from Detroit in an off-season trade, the right-hander spent the first sixx weeks on the disabled list with a back strain. Marquese Chriss Jersey. He returned Saturday against Oakland and was hit hard, allowing seven runs and nine hits in 4 2-3 innings. Fister worked around a couple of baserunners the first three innings until Hill, swinging on a 3-0 pitch, hit a drive to left for his fourth of the season. Fister allowed five hits and struck out six before being lifted for a pinch hitter in the eighth inning. "Great job by Doug," Desmond said. "After his last start, Im sure he needed that one. He did an excellent job of keeping the ball down, using his sinker a lot." McCarthy was hit hard by the White Sox on Saturday, giving up seven runs and nine hits in 3 1-3 innings. The veteran right-hander was sharp against the Nationals. Keeping them off balance with big breaking curveball, McCarthy was perfect until Desmond led off the fifth inning with an infield single up the middle. Washington had a runner on third with one out in the sixth after an error on Arizona shortstop Chris Owings and a sacrifice bunt, but Hill saved a run with a diving stop in the hole on a hard-hit ball by Anthony Rendon to end the inning. Hill nor anyone else had a chance to reach Werths tying homer in the seventh inning, a screaming liner to right-centre that got out in a hurry. McCarthy continued to get outs after that and got some more help in the eighth from Hill, who dived and scooped the ball in the same motion on a slow roller by pinch-hitter Kevin Frandsen. McCarthy allowed two hits and struck out seven in eight innings. "Some of the changes I wanted to make off last week I felt I was able to execute and do a better job, and make it a high priority," McCarthy said. "The results kind of followed after that." NOTES: Arizona LHP Randy Wolf exercised the out clause in his contract and was granted his release. The 37-year-old signed a minor league contract with the Diamondbacks after missing last season due to reconstructive elbow surgery. ... Washington leads the majors in run differential from the seventh inning on at plus-38. ... Arizona has Thursday off before RHP Wade Miley opens a three-game series against the Dodgers on Friday. ... Washington has Thursday off and has yet to announce a starter for the start of a three-game series against the New York Mets on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 06:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Votre commande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation