Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Dan Murphys credibility, you need to look in the mirror a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Vos idées, vos envies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Dan Murphys credibility, you need to look in the mirror a Répondre en citant

After dropping both road games in Dallas, the Anaheim Ducks are regrouping for the trip back home for Game 5 of their first round series against the Stars on Friday. Sean Kilpatrick Jersey . The status of the clubs leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf remains uncertain. The 28-year-old missed Game 4 and while he would not discuss the nature of his upper-body injury, the Ducks tweeted that he is hopeful to play on Friday. "Well know more tomorrow," said a frustrated Getzlaf. "Its not in my nature to step away from a game." Getzlaf had two goals and two assists in the first three games of the series. Head coach Bruce Boudreau confirmed that Getzlafs status remains "up in the air", according to a Ducks tweet. Teemu Selanne was also absent from Game 4 after being scratched from the lineup by Boudreau. But on Thursday the veteran said he was willing to move forward from the decision. "I told Bruce its a new day, and the series starts now," explained Selanne. "There are no hard feelings. We move on." Matt Beleskey, who is nursing a lower-body injury and only played in the first game of the series, skated at the Honda Center on Thursday. He said that he hopes to be back "in the near future". Trevor Booker Jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Caris LeVert Jersey . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more. http://www.nbanetsauthority.com/customized-c-4/ . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest.NEW YORK -- Daniel Murphy is proud he put fatherhood ahead of baseball, and New York Mets manager Terry Collins thinks criticism his second baseman received for taking paternity leave this week was unfair. Murphy made his season debut Thursday, three days after the birth of son Noah. He called staying in Florida an extra day "the right decision to make" following wife Victorias cesarean section and said "we felt the best thing for our family was for me to stay." He learned Sunday that his wifes water broke, then travelled to Florida and missed Mondays 9-7 opening loss to Washington and Wednesday nights 5-1 defeat. He said his son was born at 12:02 p.m. Monday. Major league rules allow up to three days of paternity leave, and WFAN broadcaster Mike Francesa said on the air Wednesday that Murphy should not have skipped the second game. "One day I understand. And in the old days they didnt do that," Francesa said. "But one day, go see the baby be born and come back. Youre a Major League Baseball player. You can hire a nurse to take care of the baby if your wife needs help." A day later, Collins bristled after learning of the comments. "If youre accusing Dan Murphy of not wanting to play -- this guy played 161 games last year, wore himself out, played through all soorts of discomfort," he said. Jarrett Allen Jersey. "You know, the man had his first child. Hes allowed to be there. The rules state that he can be there, so he went. Theres nothing against it. Theres nothing wrong with it. You know, he missed two games. Its not like hes missed 10. You know, when you start attacking Dan Murphys credibility, you need to look in the mirror a little bit." Murphy said he received text messages about the criticism. He was applauded before his first at-bat, singled and scored the Mets first run against the Nationals. He said his son was named after the Biblical character Noah, not for Mets teammate Noah Syndergaard. "People are going to say you named him after the monstrosity that throws like 1,000 miles an hour," Murphy said. "We didnt. Noah came from Noahs Ark. Peace and rest is what it means." Baby Noah kept his parents awake at 3 a.m. Wednesday. "We had our first panic session. It was dark. She tried to change a diaper, couldnt do it. I came in," he said. "It was just the three of us, 3 oclock in the morning, all freaking out. He was the only one screaming. I wanted to." NOTES: Murphy took the roster spot of OF Chris Young, who was put on the 15-day disabled list because of tightness in his right quadriceps. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Vos idées, vos envies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation