Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork. James Milner Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors look to stay hot as they host the streaking Memphis Grizzlies at Air Canada Centre on Friday. Watch the Grizzlies vs. Raptors live tonight on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Grizzlies are seventh in the Western Conference and have won four in a row and 11 of their last 14 games, including an exciting 90-88 triumph at New Orleans Wednesday in the opener of a three-game road trip. Grizzlies guard Mike Conley lifted a layup over Hornets big man Anthony Davis with 1.5 seconds remaining for the game-winner. Conleys steal earlier set up a Tony Allen basket to make it 88-88 with 1:16 to go. New Orleans then missed its next three shots and Conley lifted Memphis to victory with a clutch shot. Conley had 16 points, Marc Gasol added 15 and both Zach Randolph and Allen netted 13 points. "It was a pretty win; everybody fought," Randolph said. "We came together, stepped it up, and it was a game. It was a team win." Since the All-Star break, the Grizzlies are averaging 101.1 points. Theyre still one of the best on defense this season, allowing just 94.8 ppg -- third- best in the NBA. Memphis will close the trip Saturday in Philadelphia and has an 18-12 mark away from FedExForum. It is 35-15 against teams outside the Southwest Division and 34-6 when outshooting the opposition. The Atlantic Division-leading Raptors have been playing just as well as the Grizzlies with wins in 10 of the last 13 games. They opened a three-game homestand with Wednesdays 101-87 besting of the Detroit Pistons, as DeMar DeRozan did his thing with 25 points and Amir Johnson added 20 and nine rebounds. DeRozan is averaging 23.8 points in the last 11 games. Kyle Lowry scored 19 points for Toronto, which prevailed for the third straight time at home and is 19-12 at Air Canada Centre. The Raptors, who are 15-4 in their last 19 home games, were able to snatch a win despite shooting 42 percent from the field. "We didnt shoot the ball that well, but pretty or not pretty, its a win for us, much needed," Raptors point guard Greivis Vasquez said. "Were playing good basketball. I think over the last two or three weeks we have been playing good basketball." Toronto is third in the East standings -- one game ahead of Chicago -- and three games in front of Brooklyn for Atlantic bragging rights. The Raptors will close the residency Sunday versus Phoenix and will try to sweep a season series from Memphis for the first time since 2007-08 (2-0). The Raptors posted a 103-87 win at Memphis on Nov. 13. Memphis has won four in a row north of the border. Adam Bogdan Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games. Danny Ward Jersey . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.soccerliverpoolproshop.com/c-44-jon-flanagan-liverpool-fc-jersey.aspx . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana.BUCHAREST, Romania -- Third-seeded Gael Monfils opened his Nastase Tiriac Trophy account with a 6-1, 6-3 victory over Lithuanian qualifier Ricardas Berankis on Thursday. Following a first-round bye, Monfils broke Berankis four times in their first meeting to reach the quarterfinals after rain delayed the start of play for more than three hours. With Paul-Henri Mathieu or Marius Coppil next, Monfils is looking to regain his early season form, when he won the title in Montpellier and reached the final in Doha. Emre Can Jersey. . Second-seeded Mikhail Youzhny fell in his opening match in Bucharest for a second straight year, and lost to Dutchman Robin Haase for the first time in six matches, 6-3, 6-3. Haase faces Denis Istomin of Uzbekistan on Friday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation