Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

on Martin to give other linemen gifts was part of an alleged

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: on Martin to give other linemen gifts was part of an alleged Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin has surgery Tuesday to repair a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder and will be out 4-5 months. Lawrence Guy Jersey . The Blackhawks called the surgery successful, and said the procedure was performed at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Team Dr. Michael Terry says the injury was becoming problematic, but a full recovering is expected. The 40-year-old Khabibulin has played in four games with the Blackhawks this season (1-0-1). Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey . The club says Fridays surgery was successful. Holiday, a former Eastern Conference All-Star acquired from Philadelphia last summer, has not played because of the shin injury since Jan. Eric Rowe Jersey .com) - Devan Dubnyk stopped all 30 shots fired his way and made several big saves down the stretch for his third shutout of the season as the Minnesota Wild beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Andre-Tippett-Patriots-Jersey/ . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies.DAVIE, Fla. -- Miami Dolphins centre Mike Pouncey heard from management regarding a tweet he sent that joked about hazing the teams first-round draft pick. The jest fell flat in the wake of the Dolphins 2013 bullying scandal, in which Pouncey was implicated. The Dolphins took Tennessee tackle JaWuan James with the 19th overall choice Thursday. "Great pick! I cant wait for our gifts hes getting us lol," Pouncey tweeted. An investigation into the bullying scandal found Pouncey followed guard Richie Incognitos lead in harassing Jonathan Martin, who left the team during the season. Pressure on Martin to give other linemen gifts was part of an alleged pattern of harassment. On Friday, general manager Dennis Hickey ssaid he cleared the air with Pouncey regarding the tweet. New England Patriots Jerseys. "Mike understands that sometimes things can be taken out of context, and whats meant as a lighthearted comment can be taken out of context," Hickey said. "He was good with that, and understands that social media is a great tool to reach our fans for the positive, but you just have to make good choices with that. So were all good." Pouncey is only offensive line starter from last season still with the team. James said he had no problem with Pounceys tweet. "Hes probably just playing and just saying things," James said. "Its all part of the process being a rookie. Im just looking forward to coming in and working." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation