Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Peterson ran through a hole, shifted his shoulders to the le

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Peterson ran through a hole, shifted his shoulders to the le Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND -- The Kansas City Royals needed a big hit. Sidney Jones Jersey . Mike Moustakas delivered it in an 8-2 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Indians. Moustakas three-run homer was the key blow in a four-run fourth inning as the Royals raised their record to 10-0 when scoring at least four runs. The burst was more than enough for James Shields (2-2), who allowed two runs and struck out nine in six innings in winning his second straight start. "Moose drove one in the seats," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "It was good to see to get on the board like that." "Thats huge," said Shields, who has 21 strikeouts in his last two starts. "Were down 1-0 right there. Moose put a good swing on it and got us the lead." Yost knew his team was in good shape with his ace in charge. "Youve got James Shields on the mound throwing his usual game," Yost said. "Nine punch-outs and combine that with what he did his last start, thats pretty impressive work." Eric Hosmer had four hits, including an RBI double in the seventh. "I really didnt have my best stuff, but I located my fastball when I needed to and I got some early outs," Shields said. "Overall, it was a good outing." Cleveland manager Terry Francona turned 55 years old Tuesday, but the Indians were unable to win a third straight game for the first time this season. "Unfortunately, Shields is pretty much the same every time we see him. With his command and aggressiveness, hes one of the best," Francona said. Danny Salazar (0-3) didnt allow a hit until the fourth, but unraveled quickly when Hosmer led off with a single, the first of five hits in the inning. Billy Butler followed with another single before Salazar retired the next two hitters. Moustakas drove a 1-1 pitch into Kansas Citys bullpen in right field, breaking a 2 for 15 slump. Alcides Escobar followed with another single, stole second and went to third on catcher Yan Gomes throwing error. Jarrod Dysons bunt hit made it 4-1. Salazar didnt get through the fifth. Hosmer doubled with one out and scored on Butlers double. Hosmer was 4 for 5. His seventh-inning double gave Kansas City a four-run lead and he added a single in the ninth. "After that big swing from Moose, it loosened everybody up," Hosmer said. "We know anytime Shields is on the mound its not going to take very many runs to get a win." Salazar, who pitched well in 10 starts after being called up last season, hasnt been able to find the same consistency in his first four starts. The right-hander allowed five runs and seven hits in 4 1-3 innings. He struck out six. Shields allowed an unearned run in the second, but held the Indians in check until the sixth. Bourns bases-loaded single put Cleveland ahead. Second baseman Omar Infantes fielding error on Asdrubal Cabreras ground ball started the rally. David Murphy singled and Lonnie Chisenhall was hit by a pitch with two outs. Bourns sharp single to right scored Cabrera. Royals catcher Salvador Perez was 0 for 5 and is hitless in his last 22 at-bats. Cleveland third baseman Carlos Santana is in a 2 for 43 skid after going hitless in four at-bats. The game-time temperature was announced at 50 degrees, but a strong wind made it feel much colder. The crowd of 8,848 barely surpassed the all-time low at Progressive Field of 8,726. NOTES: Royals 1B coach Rusty Kuntz, who suffered a broken left arm during batting practice Monday, will undergo surgery Wednesday at Cleveland Clinic. Kuntz was struck by a line drive hit by Perez. Major league coach Mike Jirschele will fill in for Kuntz for at least the remainder of the series. ... The squirrel that ran on the field during Mondays game brought back memories for Francona when he was managing winter ball in the Dominican Republic. "It was about 15 minutes before the game and there was a goat, a dog and a chicken in centre field," he said. Francona said the intruders were removed by the time the game began. ... Royals LHP Jason Vargas (2-0) faces Indians RHP Justin Masterson (0-0) in the third game of the four-game set Wednesday at 7:05 p.m. Corey Graham Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. Jason Peters Jersey . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Patrick-Robinson-Eagles-Jersey/ . The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call.DETROIT -- Reggie Bush thinks hes going to love playing with Calvin Johnson. With all that space in the middle of the field, its easy to see why. Bush had a sensational debut with the Detroit Lions on Sunday, burning Minnesota for 191 yards of offence in a 34-24 victory. With the Vikings focused on stopping Johnson on the outside, the dynamic running back found plenty of room to roam. "This is exactly what we talked about when I was thinking about coming here," said Bush, who signed a $16 million, four-year contract in March. "We wanted to get me into space with a mismatch against a linebacker or a safety, and thats what happened. You can do that because of Calvin." Bush turned a short pass into a 77-yard touchdown in the third quarter. He finished with 21 carries for 90 yards and four receptions for 101 through the air. Bushs performance helped the Lions overcome a slew of miscues while stopping an eight-game losing streak from last season, a miserable 4-12 year in which they were winless against NFC North teams. "We had plays on offence, defence and special teams that can get you beat in this league, but we got through it and won the game," quarterback Matthew Stafford said. "Its important to be able to get wins on days when you are making mistakes and things arent going your way." The Vikings also made their share of mistakes, especially Christian Ponder, who threw three interceptions and lost a fumble. "It wasnt just Christian," Minnesota coach Leslie Frazier said. "Weve got to play better as a team." Adrian Peterson did his part early, running for a 78-yard TD on his first carry and scoring on a 4-yard run to give Minnesota a 14-6 lead in the second quarter. He finished with 93 yards on 18 attempts. "This is one of the best defensive fronts were going to see all year," Peterson said. At least in the opener, Bush was the speedy running back the Lions havent had since Jahvid Best had his career ended by concussions. Detroit released him this year because he hasnt been able to play since 2011. "We love his talent, but hes here because of the way he complements Calvin and the way Calvin complements him," Detroit coach Jim Schwartz said Fans at Ford Field have already become vocal supporters of Bush, chanting "Reg-gie! Reg-gie!" much like crowds at the SSilverdome used to shout "Bar-ry! Bar-ry!" for Hall of Fame running back Barry Sanders. Reggie White Jersey. The Lions made adding the former Miami and New Orleans back a priority and he showed why in one flashy, but tough afternoon. "I did dislocate my thumb, it was pointing in the wrong direction, but they were able to pop it back in and tape it up," Bush said. "After that, I just carried the ball with my right hand. On the series after that, I pulled a groin muscle." Joique Bell ran for two TDs, including a go-ahead score that gave the Lions their first lead early in the third quarter. Stafford was 28 of 43 for 357 yards with two TDs. His final score was a 1-yard lob to rookie tight end Joseph Fauria with 6:47 left that sealed the win. Johnson was held to four catches for 37 yards and had a TD negated by review because he appeared to lose control of the football in the end zone. Ponder was 18 of 28 for 236 yards with a 4-yard TD pass to Peterson that got Minnesota within three late in the third quarter. Jerome Simpson had seven receptions and 140 yards receiving for the Vikings. The Lions finished strong, outscoring the Vikings 28-10 after an awful start. Detroit botched a field-goal attempt on the opening drive when rookie holder Sam Martin dropped a perfect snap. One snap later, Peterson ran through a hole, shifted his shoulders to the left -- prompting rookie defensive back Darius Slay to do a face plant into the turf -- juked to the right and outraced the rest of the defence on the fourth-longest run of his career. After choosing to kick on a fourth-and-1, Schwartz went for it with the same down and distance early in the second quarter only to have Bells fourth-down run negated by Brandon Pettigrews holding penalty, forcing him to settle for a second field goal to make it 7-6. The Lions looked as if they were going to take their first lead two snaps later when linebacker DeAndre Levy returned an interception for a TD, but Ndamukong Suh was called for an illegal low block against centre John Sullivan, who was well behind the play. "I wasnt by any means going for his knees," Suh insisted. "He knows that." NOTES: Lions OT Jason Fox left the game with a groin injury, and was replaced by Corey Hilliard. ... The Vikings were without DT Kevin Williams because of his injured right knee. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 05:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Sorties et rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation