Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

kill two power plays — including a 29-second two-man

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: kill two power plays — including a 29-second two-man Répondre en citant

HONOLULU -- Sang-Moon Bae got off to a great start in pristine conditions along the shores of Oahu. Yonder Alonso Jersey . Chris Kirk had an ideal finish. They were together all Thursday morning, playing in the same group at the Sony Open and taking the top two spots on the leaderboard after the opening round at Waialae Country Club. Bae played bogey-free of a 7-under 63. Kirk shot 29 on the back nine at Waialae, including an eagle on the last hole, for a 64. Ryan Palmer, coming off a week vacation in Maui, birdied the last two holes for a 65. Brian Stuard made eight birdies in his round of 65. Those were the best scores in the afternoon, when a full day of sunshine made the course play faster. Bae and Kirk provided plenty of excitement in one group. They had a better-ball score of 56. There were only five holes where both of them had to settle for par. "He was off to a great start," Kirk said. "At one point he was 4-under and I was still 2-over. It took some catching up for me on the back nine. But its always nice to see putts falling." Retief Goosen, finally feeling better after missing another big chunk of the year with back problems, slept awkwardly on his neck and was sore during the pro-am. That apparently healed quickly. He was in the group at 66 with Harris English, Jimmy Walker and John Daly. Kapalua winner Zach Johnson opened with two bogeys before he settled into a 68. Jordan Spieth, who finished one shot behind Johnson last week in the Tournament of Champions, reached 3-under through 10 holes until he was slowed by a three-putt bogey from 20 feet on No. 12. That was the start of three bogeys in four holes, and the 20-year-old Texan had to settle for a 70. There are not two courses 100 miles apart in the same state on consecutive weeks on the PGA Tour any more different. Kapalua was built on the side of a mountain, with severe grain in the greens and massive changes in elevation. Waialae is flat, tight and tree-lined with small greens. "I think I played well last week, but really tough greens," Bae said. "Very hard to read. I couldnt read any right-to-left putts -- any putts -- so I missed a lot of puts last week. But this course is more shorter than last week, so easy read, and I can make good speed, too." Bae opened with a 7-iron to 3 feet on the opening hole, made a 25-footer for birdie on No. 3 and didnt miss a green until the 13th hole. He hit wedge to 15 feet to save par, and picked up his seventh and final birdie on the next hole. Kirk had reason to believe this wasnt going to be his day when his ball got stuck in a tree on the sixth hole and he had to scramble for bogey, already 2 over. But a shot into tap-in range on the eighth hole sent him on his way, and an eagle brought him within one shot of Bae after the opening round. Palmer won the Sony Open four years ago. He spent the last month working on his upper-body fitness, and then took a big vacation. He took his family to Disneyland, followed by a week on Maui before it was time to get to work. "I need to play good to pay for the trip," he said. He was at his best on two of the toughest par 3s, hitting 6-iron to 2 feet on No. 4 and a 7-iron to pin-high on the 17th and making an 18-foot birdie putt. Masters champion Adam Scott, with pro surfer Benji Weatherley filling in as his caddie, birdied his last two holes for a 67. Its not a bad start, but in these conditions, Scott realizes it needs to be better. Daly can only hope this isnt just a false start. He had surgery on his elbow last summer, and hopes that his injuries are behind him. He made five birdies for a 66. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., shot a 2-under 68. Ottawas Brad Fritsch is another shot back at 1-under 69. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., had a 3-over 73. Bae, who won his first PGA Tour event last year at the Byron Nelson Championship, is coming up on three straight weeks in Hawaii. It was too cold in South Korea to practice, so he came to the islands on Dec. 20 to practice and relax on the beach for two weeks before the Tournament of Champions. He played Waialae about three or four times, and feels like he knows the course better. "I practiced a little bit and I had fun," he said. "Go to beach, go swim, everything. I like it here." DIVOTS: Shawn Stefani was the first alternate but chose not to come across the ocean with no guarantee of getting in. Just his luck, Hideki Matsuyama withdrew with a wrist injury on Wednesday. He was replaced by Robert Streb, who earlier in the week missed out on Monday qualifying. ... Daly said he expects to play with Kid Rock at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. ... The course played to an average score of 69.97. Yovani Gallardo Jersey . Even if he is shooting 38 per cent from the field overall this season, the Utah Jazz rookie always feels like his final shot is going in. Seattle Mariners Jerseys .com) - Sergio Agueros 63rd-minute goal was enough to lift Manchester City to a 1-0 win over 10-man Manchester United on Sunday at the Etihad Stadium. http://www.baseballmarinersofficial.com/customized-c-3/ . Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug.WINNIPEG - They were quiet for most of the night, but the Pittsburgh Penguins two biggest stars did enough in the shootout to lead their team to a 4-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets in a penalty-filled game on Thursday night.Sidney Crosby scored the winner after Evgeni Malkin scored on a penalty shot of his own, and Marc-Andre Fleury made saves off Andrew Ladd and Evander Kane to secure a sixth consecutive win for the Penguins.Blake Wheeler scored for the Jets to open the shootout.Crosby, who along with Malkin was held off the score sheet through 65 minutes, called the game out of the ordinary.It was two teams that dont see each other that much, Crosby said. I think they wanted to come out hard and play well in front of their crowd, and I think we handled it well.Brandon Sutter had a goal and two assists, while Steve Downie and Simon Despres added goals for Pittsburgh (9-2-1) in regulation time.Ladd, Jacob Trouba and Evander Kane replied for the Jets (7-5-2), who now have points in seven straight games.I think we just capitalized on our chances, Sutter said. I think overall we could still play a little bit better, but that was a fun game. That was two good teams going at it.You get into a shootout and weve got a couple guys that know a thing or two about scoring goals, he added.The teams combined for 102 penalty minutes and three fights, but no power-play goals.The Jets entered the game with the fourth-best penalty kill in the NHL, and managed to shut down the leagues top power play. The Penguins, meanwhile, extended their perfect stretch on the penalty kill to 34 for 34.Winnipeg had a chance to win the game on the power play after Despres was called for tripping Mark Scheifele with 1:06 left in overtime, but couldnt find the net. Each team was also given a power play in the final five minutes of regulation time.Ondrej Pavelec made 32 saves for the Jets, while Fleury stopped 34 shots for the Penguins.It was a good battle, said Jets coach Paul Maurice. It was fun to be a part of.We were ready to play from the start, played hard, made some mistakes, forced some mistakes… everyone in there is tireed, and they should be. Edgar Martinez Jersey. Ladd, the Winnipeg captain, opened the scoring midway through the first period when he tipped a Bryan Little shot in the top of the crease past Fleury for his sixth goal of the season.The goal ended a shutout streak of 164:22 for Fleury, who was playing his first game since signing a four-year contract extension worth $23 million on Wednesday.The lead lasted 100 seconds, as Despres point shot through heavy traffic made it 1-1.Sutter gave Pittsburgh the lead at 6:50 of the second period when he broke through the Jets defence and beat Pavelec with a low shot for his fourth goal of the season.Downie made it 3-1 late in the second when he just missed a breakaway pass after coming out of the penalty box, but took the ricochet off the end boards and made a deke to his backhand. Jets defenceman Dustin Byfuglien cross-checked Downie into the corner boards after the goal, but Downies retaliation cost Pittsburgh a power play.An undisciplined second period could have gone even worse for the Jets, but they managed to kill two power plays — including a 29-second two-man advantage. The Penguins power play entered the game a league-best 41.3 per cent, but finished the night 0 for 6.A blast to the top corner from Trouba late in the period made it 3-2 at the second intermission.Kane tied the game on a breakaway at 3:55 of the third period after a lead pass from Wheeler. It was the first of the season, and 100th of his career, for the 23-year-old winger who missed eight games with injury.We wanted to come out and prove we could play with the best of the best, Kane said. It was a very emotional game… old school hockey is the reason why you want to play the game.The Jets begin a five-game road trip in Ottawa while the Penguins continue their five-game trip in Buffalo, both on Saturday.Notes: Little played his 500th career game, while Penguins forward Craig Adams played his 300th consecutive game. … Wheeler, who entered the season with three fights in 454 career games, dropped his gloves for the third time this season in a first-period scrap with Rob Bortuzzo. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation