Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

His work ethic is tremendous, his character is

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: His work ethic is tremendous, his character is Répondre en citant

The San Antonio Spurs will try to keep the momentum going against the Portland Trail Blazers when the two squads meet for Game 2 of their Western Conference semifinal series Thursday at AT&T Center. Erik Karlsson Jersey . The Spurs squashed the Blazers in Game 1 Tuesday night, 116-92. Tony Parker led six San Antonio players in double figures with 33 points and doled out nine assists as the seasoned veterans imposed their will against the younger, more inexperienced Blazers. The Spurs did not need their stars down the stretch for the second straight game thanks to building a big lead that was never seriously threatened. Marco Belinelli contributed 19 points off the bench, Tim Duncan finished with 12 points and 11 rebounds. For Duncan, it was his 152nd career double-double in the postseason, which is second to Magic Johnsons 157. Kawhi Leonard added 16 points and nine boards for San Antonio, which ousted the eighth-seeded Dallas Mavericks in Game 7 on Sunday with a similarly lopsided 23-point rout. "We have to realize Game 1 is just Game 1. Its just one game," Parker said. "They will come out with a lot of energy (in Game 2) and we have to match that." Patty Mills and Aaron Baynes, who played one game in the Dallas series, both had 10 for the second unit. The Spurs benched destroyed their Portland counterparts, 50-18, which makes sense considering the San Antonio bench finished first in the regular season in bench scoring and the Blazers were last. LaMarcus Aldridge put up 32 points and 14 rebounds for Portland, while Damian Lillard, the hero in the series clincher against the Houston Rockets on Friday, started slow and ended with 17 points on 6-of-15 shooting. Robin Lopez was the only other Portland player in double figures Tuesday night with 10 points and 11 rebounds. Portland reached the Western Conference semifinals for the first time in 14 years when Lillard ended the Rockets season with a dramatic buzzer-beating 3- pointer in Game 6. In the Blazers first six possessions of Game 1, they missed six shots, had two turnovers and trailed 8-0 after Parker drove to the hoop for two. An early timeout did little to help Portland, which shot 21.7 percent (5- of-23) from the field in the opening frame and nearly got outscored by Parker himself, with the All-Star point guards 13-point quarter leading the way to a 29-16 spread. "I think San Antonios energy was at a high level and it took us a little while to catch up to that level," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said after practice on Wednesday. "Youve got to learn from it and youve got to get off to a better start." Portland, which committed 20 turnovers to just nine assists, had posted a 14-7 record against San Antonio the past five regular seasons, the best record in the NBA against the Spurs in that time. Game 3 will be Saturday night at the Moda Center in Portland. Mark Stone Jersey . -- Jerry Rice Jr. Tom Pyatt Jersey . Tottenham claimed top spot in Group K by winning 2-0 at Tromso after defender Adnan Causevic scored an own goal before Mousa Dembele put the result beyond doubt. Valencia made sure it will finish first in Group A with a 1-0 win at Swansea thanks to an early goal from Dani Parejo. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/christian-jaros-hockey-jersey/ .com) - The Los Angeles Dodgers and Philadelphia Phillies have finalized their agreed-upon trade that sends former National League MVP Jimmy Rollins to the West Coast for a pair of minor league pitching prospects.TORONTO -- Young, good-looking and said to be a pure goal-scorer, Brazils Gilberto ticks most of Tim Leiwekes boxes for a designated player. The 24-year-old forward speaks Portuguese, however, making selling Toronto FC and MLS a little tough. No English, no problem, said Leiweke. "We have someone else coming in to do that for us," said the CEO of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment. Leiweke, TFC manager Ryan Nelsen and general manager Tim Bezbatchenko werent saying more but their wide smiles Friday spoke volumes. Toronto FC fans should probably get their order in for a red jersey with No. 18 on the back. Expect Spurs star and England striker Jermain Defoe to swagger through the door sometime soon, complete with a truckload of MLSE cash. Gilberto joins midfielder Matias Laba as a TFC designated player. The 31-year-old Defoe, who used to play with Nelsen at Tottenham, would be a giant cherry on the cake. Another MLS veteran could arrive next week and there could be more coming. The club has talked to former TFC player Dwayne De Rosario, although the former league MVP would have to accept a reduced salary and role. Still, the team believes the 35-year-old Canadian captain could play a key role on and off the field, while closing out his career before adoring fans in his home town. First things first, however. Its been a bumper week for Toronto with the signing of Gilberto, goalkeeper Joe Bendik inking a new deal, Greg Vanney coming on board as academy director and the acquisition of Brazilian midfielder Jackson from FC Dallas. The 6-17-11 team was also chuffed at picking up first-round draft picks in 2014 and 15 for the rights to goalkeeper Stefan Frei (dealt to Seattle) and midfielder Bobby Convey (dealt to New York Red Bulls). Given both players were on their way out, it was essentially a case of getting something for nothing. Gilberto was the big catch of the week, however. Bezbatchenko called the Brazilian a "young rising star of the game." "A great coup for the club," said Nelsen, whose off-field connections helped cut through the red tape of dealing with Brazil. Its also a coup for the North American league, which in the past has had to settle for aging overseas stars. Gilberto is young, has played at a high level and comes with solid credenttials. Mike Condon Jersey. MLS fans should see him flourish rather than fade. Loaned out by Internacional, Gilberto Oliveira Souza Junior scored 14 goals in 28 games in Brazils top division this season in helping Portuguesa avoid relegation (although the club still could be demoted for mistakenly using an irregular player in the final round last weekend). Gilberto was signed by Internacional from third-division club Santa Cruz in 2011 but didnt make the team, playing only sparingly. He then joined Sport Club de Recife on loan in 2012 before coming to Portuguesa this year. In four seasons in the Brazilian Serie A, he has made 109 appearances, with 38 goals and 10 assists. Bezbatchenko said Gilberto turned down deals in Mexico, Germany and other countries to choose Toronto and MLS. The Mexican offers were in the four-million-euro (C$5.8 million) range. Speaking through an interpreter, Gilberto came across as charismatic and self-assured at a news conference in the Air Canada Centre foyer. "Im very happy to be here," he said. The Brazilian said he had been enticed by Nelsens plans for the future during a visit to Brazil. He specifically cited the clubs championship ambitions, which seem a reach given the teams performance in recent years. "Its not necessarily the past that attracts players obviously, its the future," said Nelsen. The stability of MLSE, TFCs well-appointed training facility and a good fan base no doubt helped sell the Brazilian on Toronto. Plus the club wanted him. "He scores all types of goals -- whether theyre headers, left foot, right foot, inside the box, outside the box ... His work ethic is tremendous, his character is tremendous," Nelsen said. "He showed great leadership on the field and is a very humble human being off it, which is extremely important to me." Speaking through an interpreter, Gilberto said he also liked the idea that the league was growing. "This made me open my eyes and I was looking for new challenges for myself," he said. Gilberto, who has a fiancee, grew up a Flamengo fan, with Romario and Ronaldo among his favourite players. Toronto FC has failed to make the playoffs in its seven-year history and finished 17th in the 19-team league this season, scoring just 30 goals in 34 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation