Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Bastian with open arms. He would be a leader for our many y

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Bastian with open arms. He would be a leader for our many y Répondre en citant

1. Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. Harry Carson Jersey . This week, they discuss the NBAs fine on the Toronto Raptors, the ice bucket challenge, Candlestick Park and Jimmy Grahams reaction to the NFLs goal-post no dunking" rule. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is up to the $25,000 tampering fine that the NBA levied against the Toronto Raptors this week. The fine came after the rapper Drake, the teams unpaid but omnipresent global ambassador, spotted league MVP Kevin Durant in the crowd during a Toronto concert and all but openly recruited him with the aid of a chanting crowd. So, the team received the fine, and its about time. Drake is popular in NBA circles, and you can bet hes talked to guys like Durant off-stage, too. In the NBA, the best players choose their destinations, and even if the NBA insists they never asked for Drakes removal as ambassador, that makes him sound like a threat, right? Which, he may yet be. And finally, with this fine, the Raptors have at least paid something for his services. Steve Simmons, Sun Media My thumb is up to the ice bucket challenge, the charitable campaign inspired and enhanced by social media that has worked so well to raise money for the dreadful disease ALS, also known as Lou Gehrigs disease. Suddenly, in recent days weve seen the likes of Sidney Crosby, Gary Bettman, Henrik Lundqvist, P.K. Subban from the hockey world and other athletes and celebrities dumping a bucket of ice over their head inspiring donations worldwide, the likes of which we have never seen before. A year ago this timeframe, ALS had raised $32,000 in a two-week period. Since the ice bucket challenge began, the brainchild of former college baseball player and ALS sufferer Peter Frates, more than $5.5 million has been pledged. Sometimes a simple idea, for all the right reasons, with the aid of social media, can go an awfully long way. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to memories of San Franciscos Candlestick Park, the 54-year-old stadium whose swan song was sung this week at a concert by Paul McCartney. It was fitting Sir Paul closed the place considering the Beatles gave their last live performance there, in 1966. Candlestick chilled the body. Giants fans wore parkas in June. But it often warmed the sporting soul. This was hallowed ground where Willie Mays roamed center field and Joe Montana connected with Dwight Clark on "the catch." The Stick held up well, especially during the 89 World Series as I sat worriedly in the auxiliary press box during the Loma Prieta earthquake. For that, and for everything, thanks. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is down to Jimmy Graham, the New Orleans Saints standout tight end, who is probably the best at his position in the NFL, even better than the grown-ups. Graham is responsible for the so-called "goal-post no dunking" rule because he went too far and managed to bend a goal post. Well, he hates the rule, has vowed to protest it by ignoring it, which he did twice after touchdowns on Friday night. Now, you can call it the "no fun league," you can say that pre-season games arent to be taken too seriously and that unsportsmanlike penalties after touchdowns are no big deal, but if you play for Saints coach Sean Payton, who was suspended for a year by the NFL, you do not show up the league because you know your coach - any coach, I guess - will tear into you. Thats what Payton did and Graham yelled back and a sideline shouting match ensued, during kindergarten. Robert Thomas Jersey .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament. Aldrick Rosas Jersey . New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night. The Los Angeles Clippers defence and the Knicks general ineptitude both played a role in the unsurprising finish to a meeting of two teams headed in opposite directions. http://www.nygiantsfanatic.com/c-43-giants-landon-collins-jersey.aspx . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind.MLS would welcome Manchester United outcast Bastian Schweinsteiger with open arms, says league chief Don Garber. The former Bayern Munich midfielder moved from the Bundesliga champions to Old Trafford in July 2015 and made 38 appearances last season.However, he is yet to feature under Jose Mourinho and there has been speculation linking the World Cup winner with a move. Garber has said he would be happy to have him in America.  Of course we follow Bastians situation, the MLS commissioner said. Hes an old acquaintance for the United States, for example through the 2014 World Cup, when he played against the US team. He also played against the MLS All-Stars with Bayern in 2014. Schweinsteiger is yet to feature for United this season We would welcome Bastian with open arms. He would be a leader for our many young players.MLS sides have already registered their interest in Schweinsteiger, with FC Dallas president Dan Hunt saying recently that he wouuld want the former Germany international at the Texas club. Jay Bromley Jersey. Hes a terrific player. I have admired him and the success his team had. Its no coincidence. Hes a winner, he told German website SPOX. Schweinsteiger won the World Cup with Germany At the moment, we only have space for one designated player and we wanted to fill this with a striker. Maybe it will change. We will see.Schweinsteiger would follow other European greats who have headed across the pond in recent years, including Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and Steven Gerrard. You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Schweinsteiger: MLS an option Gundogan: United disrespectful Jose to buy in January? Whos the next Lampard? Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Nov - 10:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Règles du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation