Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Braves Phil Niekro Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Les autres marques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Juil - 10:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Braves Phil Niekro Jersey Répondre en citant

"

Players of Yemen celebrate after scoring during the 2019 AFC Asian Cup qualifiers group F football match against Tajikistan at the Suheim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha, capital of Qatar, March 28, 2017. Yemen won 2-1. (XinhuaNikku)
" "

By Sportswriter Liu Yang

BEIJING, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- China's Supreme People's Court (SPC) on Thursday overturned an earlier ruling by Beijing courts to favor Michael Jordan's trademark appeal against a Chinese firm that allegedly infringed upon the name right of the NBA icon.

The SPC's judgment was broadcast live on its website. The court issued different judgments in the 10 combined cases. It approved Jordan's appeal that the trademark of his name's translation in Chinese characters infringed on his right to own his name and violated the country's trademark law.

The top court also ordered the trademark bureau to recall its previous verdict and to issue a new ruling on the use of the Chinese characters in the brand. Meanwhile, the court ruled that the former Chicago Bulls star does not own the right of name for Qiaodan, Chinese pinyin transcription of his surname Jordan, and held that the Qiaodan Sports Co. Ltd did not register the trademark through deception or other improper means.

Jordan released a public statement after the final trial of the years-long case.

""I'm happy that the Supreme People's court has recognized the right to protect my name through the ruling in the trademark case. Chinese consumers deserve to know Qiaodan Sports and its products have no connection to me,"" the statement said.

The former NBA star has a worldwide reputation and is well-known in China as ""Qiaodan."" He said he respected the Chinese legal system and looked forward to the Shanghai court's rulings on a separate naming rights case.

In addition to his name, Jordan's old jersey number 23, basketball player logo and even names of his children, were also registered as the company's brands. He has made appeals against Chinese sportswear company since 2012, but these were rejected by the trademark bureau of the Beijing court.

The Chinese firm said in a statement on its official microblog that it respected the court's judgement and would carry out proper protection on the firm's products and their intellectual property rights.

Ma Dongxiao, attorney for the firm, told Xinhua the judgment wouldn't effect most of the products and the company could continue to use ""Qiaodan.""

Liu Ning, a Chinese trademark law expert, explained that the company would be protected if the controversial trademarks had been registered within five years. Jordan sued in 2012, and only three related trademarks after 2008, mostly drinks, swimming suits and decorations, were banned.

""The final judgment proves importance of credibility and integrity for companies, and China will spare no efforts to protect intellectual property, and consumers' rights and interests should not be infringed upon by any means,"" said Liu.

""Consumers would intend to buy Qiaodan company's sports goods if they were misled to believe that the brand was associated with Michael Jordan. It's simple, and the company has to pay some price if there is any deception, regardless of whether or they could keep using the brand,"" Liu added.
"
WUHAN Atlanta Braves Hoodie , Sept. 22 (Xinhua) -- Police caught six tomb raiders who learned fengshui and used it to locate and loot tombs in the central Chinese provinces of Hubei and Hunan, authorities said Friday.

The "master tomb raider", identified only as Ye Atlanta Braves Hats , was able to look at a site and determine the best place to dig by applying fengshui, a traditional Chinese study of geomantic omens used to find auspicious locations for buildings and cemeteries.

Ye, 44 Atlanta Braves T-Shirts , was once sentenced to 10 years in prison for theft and robbery. He learned knowledge of fengshui in prison, where one of the inmates told him raiding tombs was profitable.

After he was released from prison he purchased tools online, such as a Luoyang shovel Custom Atlanta Braves Jerseys , and organized a tomb-raiding group.

The police investigation started in May when they received information that people had raided a Chu State tomb from China's Warring States Period (475 to 221 B.C.).

The police then targeted a six-man raiding group. By September, the suspects were caught by police.

According to Wuhan police, they seized and retrieved six cultural relics Cheap Atlanta Braves Jerseys , including a bronze mirror with a diameter of 50 centimeters, the largest mirror ever unearthed in the city.

The police said that the tomb raiders had looted three tombs in Hubei, but did not disclose how many tombs they had raided in neighboring Hunan Braves Tom Glavine Jersey , with the investigation ongoing.

Chinese tomb raiders can make good money, as wealthy people in China used to be buried with treasure such as gold, silverware and jade in the hope of enjoying an affluent afterlife.

Chinese Braves Phil Niekro Jersey , Australian armies conclude joint training exercise

Aftermath of 7.1-magnitude earthquake in Mexico City

Sacrifice ceremony for late Thai king held in Bangkok

Dominica PM confirms at least 15 killed in hurricane Maria attack

Highlights of 10th China Acrobatics Golden Chrysanthemum Awards

Wildlife paradise: Changtang National Nature Reserve in China's Tibet

PLA Navy frigates introduced to visitors at Port of Antwerp, Belgium

Aviation Expo China 2017 held in Beijing

BEIJING, June 29 (Xinhua) -- A new toy that panicked parents and teachers has vanished from shelves almost as fast as it emerged.

The "toy" in question is the toothpick bow -- a palm-size crossbow made of plastic or metal that fires toothpicks as arrows.

The toy can easily penetrate paper Braves Orlando Cepeda Jersey , pop balloons, and stick in cardboard boxes. When replaced with needles, it can even leave a dent on glass or pierce a tin can.
<. Lucas Digne France Jersey   Jonjo Shelvey England Jersey   Ivan Strinic Croatia Jersey   Guillermo Celis Colombia Jersey   Pele Brazil Jersey   Nicolas Lombaerts Belgium Jersey   Gaston Silva Uruguay Jersey   Marwin Hitz Switzerland Jersey   Kerim Mrabti Sweden Jersey   Wholesale Royals Jerseys 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 3 Juil - 10:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Les autres marques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation