Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Hamilton and putting himself

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hamilton and putting himself Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Philadelphia Flyers will try to rebound on their road trip Wednesday night with their first victory in Colorado in 12 years as they take on the Avalanche at Pepsi Center. The Flyers won the first three of an eight-game swing, but have since lost in Nashville and Arizona, outscored 8-3. They made a game of it late on Monday versus the Coyotes before taking a 4-2 setback. R.J. Umberger scored twice just over three minutes apart late in the third period to pull Philadelphia within one, but Vincent Lecavalier had a good one- time shot saved with under a minute to play and the Coyotes scored an empty- net tally. Sean Couturier assisted on both of Umbergers goals and Steve Mason made 21 saves in his first start since Dec. 18. Its frustrating to lose the hockey game and come out the way we did, Flyers head coach Craig Berube said. We havent risen to the occasion. Mason had missed the previous four games with a back injury suffered in practice on Dec. 19 and is 6-7-2 in his career versus the Avs with a 3.00 goals against average and .904 save percentage. Mason made 36 saves, while Claude Giroux scored twice and Jakub Voracek had three assists when the Flyers topped the Avalanche at home on Nov. 8. Philadelphia, though, has lost six in a row in Colorado, where it has not won since Dec. 27, 2002. The Avalanche look to avoid a third loss in a row, with their back-to-back defeats following a three-game winning streak. They were shut out last time out, falling 3-0 to Martin Brodeur and the St. Louis Blues. Brodeur needed to make just 16 saves to deal Colorado its sixth shutout loss of the season, tied with Buffalo for the most in the NHL. Semyon Varlamov allowed all three goals on 25 shots as the Avs fell to 4-5-3 this month. Its clear that we need to do things differently, Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy said. Varlamov is 1-1-1 lifetime versus the Flyers with a 2.81 GAA and .919 save percentage in four meetings with three starts. Jaron Brown Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Evan Boehm Jersey . - This is just the warm-up act for 18-year-old William Nylander. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/budda-baker-cardinals-jersey-49/. But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. Patrick Peterson Jersey . Louis Blues are reportedly taking restricted free agent forward Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. Drew Stanton Jersey . INJURIES - Reds RF Jay Bruce is facing knee surgery for a torn meniscus and it could cost him a month of playing time. Chris Heisey, who has shown some pop (43 home runs, .SUZUKA, Japan - Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, beating teammate Lewis Hamilton and putting himself in good position to regain the Formula One championship lead.Rosberg claimed his eighth pole of the season with a time of 1 minute, 32.506 seconds at Suzuka, 0.197 seconds ahead of Hamilton. Williams driver Valtteri Bottas was third followed by teammate Felipe Massa.It was great today, but thats only one step on the way, Rosberg said. It was a real pleasure because the car is so amazing to drive.Hamilton leads Rosberg by three points in the overall title race a€” 241 vs. 238. Neither driver has ever won at Suzuka.I wasnt really feeling it today, dont know why, Hamilton said.Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso was fifth and Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo, who is a distant third in the championships race, qualified sixth for the race which is expected to be affected by a powerful typhoon in the region.While wet races can thhrow up unexpected results, Rosberg believed rain may compound Mercedes dominance.ddddddddddddWe are expecting it to be wet, Rosberg said. Our last experience in the wet was at Spa where the car was very quick. So Im very optimistic, even if it rains. It could be even better.Despite crashing at the end of the morning practice session, Hamilton set the early pace in Q1 after his team worked frantically to repair the damage to his car in time for qualifying.But Rosberg was fastest in the second qualifying session. Bottas briefly seized the lead in Q3 but Rosberg quickly grabbed it back on his final run.Saturdays qualifying was overshadowed by news earlier in the day that four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel would be leaving Red Bull at the end of the 2014 season for a possible move to Ferrari.Vettel, who has won four of the past five races at Suzuka, has yet to win this season and finished ninth behind McLaren drivers Kevin Magnussen and Jenson Button. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation