Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

draft pick from Troy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: draft pick from Troy Répondre en citant

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week. "Were showing progress there, slowly but steady," Giants coach Tom Coughlin said. "The guys were never in a system like this. But theyre doing a good job on a daily basis. "Every situation will be covered. It takes time when youre getting into a new situation of any kind." The Giants receivers welcome the changes. "Everyone is still learning," fourth-year receiver Jerrel Jernigan said. "Coach Ben is still giving everyone everything. I like the offence. It fits my game. Were going to spread the ball and give us a chance to get the ball in space. Then it lets you do the rest in your space." After two nondescript years with the Giants, catching three passes for 22 yards, Jernigan got the chance to start the final three games last seasons. In those games, Jernigan caught 20 passes for 237 yards and two touchdowns. "All I needed was a chance to get some time on the field," said Jernigan, originally a third-round draft pick from Troy. "I remembered what it was like to play a whole game. Now everyone knows what I can do." Jernigan will look to offset the loss of Hakeem Nicks, who left as a free agent to sign with the Indianapolis Colts. Rueben Randle enters his third year with the Giants and he is coming off his best pro season, catching 41 passes for 611 yards and six touchdowns. Randle, originally a second-round draft pick out of LSU, believes that the new offensive set with be a benefit to him. "It frees me up and lets me do the things I do best," Randle said. "It takes a lot of things off my mind when I play. I can just go out and play football. Im going out there and focusing on what I can do. I dont feel like I have to go out there and prove myself now. Its just about learning about how he (McAdoo) wants things run, learning the new terminology. Even though were picking it up pretty well, we still have a lot to learn and a lot to work out." Odell Beckham Jr., the teams first-round draft pick this year from LSU, has been slowed by a sore hamstring that he declared to be "nothing at all." Beckham was limited in his work Thursday. "Its just being cautious," Beckham said. "Its nothing really to be worried about. Ill be ready for mini-camp next week." Beckham also likes the Giants offensive approach. "It absolutely gives each player a chance to make plays," Beckham said. "This offence will allow us to get out and make plays. Its exciting." "The system allows for the opportunity for the player to make some plays in open space," Coughlin said. "They have a good understanding of what is being asked of them." The Giants will conduct mini-camp next Tuesday through Thursday. NOTES: The only down moment to Thursdays workout was that veteran linebacker Jon Beason went down with an undisclosed foot injury. Beason was carted off the field by medical personnel. The extent of Beasons injury was not immediately determined. "We hope to get him out there (at mini-camp) next week, because hes obviously a big part of what we do. Hes smart and dependable and does a few things for us. ___ Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Jhoulys Chacin Jersey . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season. Erick Aybar Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic swept to a 6-1, 6-3 win over 51st-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut of Spain in just 57 minutes, but fourth-seeded Federer had to see off a serious challenge from 48th-ranked Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic before coming through 6-2, 6-7 (4), 6-3. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/cory-spangenberg-jersey-c-23/. No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. Brad Hand Jersey .Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St. Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.BOSTON - Boston Bruins forward Loui Eriksson will miss Tuesdays game against Florida for an unspecified reason. Eriksson was not part of the morning skate Tuesday and coach Claude Julien said the right wing is out because of a "minor issue," adding that he should be back in the lineup for Thursdays game against Washington. In 40 games this season, Erikksson has six goals and 16 assists for 22 points.dddddddddddd He missed 15 games in December and January while recovering from his second concussion of the season, and also sat out five games in October and November because of a concussion after taking an elbow to the head from Sabres enforcer John Scott, an action which drew a 10-game suspension. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 03:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation