Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

drove in a run off Henderson Alvarez

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mai - 05:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: drove in a run off Henderson Alvarez Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- As soon as he got a close look at Gio Gonzalez in spring training, new Washington Nationals catcher Jose Lobaton knew he was going to encourage the left-hander to throw more changeups. So far, so good: Gonzalez has allowed one run through 12 innings this season. His second start came Tuesday night, when he gave up only three singles over six innings to lead the Nationals to a 5-0 victory over the Miami Marlins. Mixing in extra changeups along with his low-90s mph fastball and top-notch curveball, Gonzalez allowed one baserunner to get as far as second, retired his last 10 batters, and improved to 2-0 with a 0.75 ERA. "If youve got a third pitch working," Lobaton said, "its going to be fun." One side benefit of going to the breaking ball? Gonzalezs fastball, which normally is at about 93 or 94 mph, is "going to look 95-96," Lobaton said. Gonzalez, who was born in Hialeah, Fla., has won his last four starts against the Marlins. His 3-0 mark against them in 2013 was part of the Nationals 14-5 edge in the series against Miami a year ago. "He was effectively wild tonight and he made the pitches when he had to," said Miamis Jeff Baker, who went 0 for 3. "With his stuff, even when hes out of the zone, its still going to be a battle. Thats the way it is every time you face him." Adam LaRoche had three hits and drove in a run off Henderson Alvarez (0-2). Anthony Rendon went 2 for 4 with three RBIs as Washington improved to 5-2. Miami entered an NL-best 5-2, a year after finishing with a league-high 100 losses. Led by Giancarlo Stanton, the Marlins were averaging a majors-best six runs a game, but they couldnt solve Gonzalez or four relievers. Stanton went 1 for 4 with a single; it was his first game in 2014 without an RBI. Miami put runners on second and third with two outs in the seventh against Drew Storen, but pinch-hitter Greg Dobbs flied out. "These guys have some good pitchers but we got to find a way to score some runs," Miami manager Mike Redmond said. "We had a couple opportunities. We just didnt get a big hit. But Ive said that a lot over the last couple years, too." The Nationals took a 1-0 lead in the first. Jayson Werth hit a two-out double to left-centre and LaRoche followed with an RBI single. With two outs in the sixth, LaRoche was at first and Bryce Harper at third after both singled, and a pitch momentarily got away from catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia. LaRoche took off, and Saltalamacchias throw was dropped by second baseman Baker, who was charged with an error. LaRoche was safe, and Harper scored without a throw, making it 2-0. Rendon then tacked on a run-scoring single, before adding a two-run double off Mike Dunn in the eighth. Rendon, usually Washingtons second baseman, started at third because Ryan Zimmerman is dealing with a sore throwing shoulder. Rendon played third base in college at Rice and made one particularly nice play Tuesday, charging Reed Johnsons bunt with two men on in the seventh and throwing him out at first. "I guess," said Rendon, in his second year in the majors, "I still have a little bit left." NOTES: Zimmerman hasnt played in the field since Saturday but said he hopes to be back at his usual spot against Miami on Wednesday. ... Marlins RHP Jacob Turner strained his pitching shoulder during batting practice and will miss his scheduled start Wednesday. Instead, LHP Brad Hand, who has been in the bullpen, will start against Tage Thompson Jersey . Hes had three top-10 results this season and feels ready to put it all together and finally hoist a trophy at the top level. Nate Prosser Jersey .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/robert-bortuzzo-jersey/. TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm. Chris Pronger Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Jake Allen Jersey . - Frankie (The Answer) Edgar dominated B.Maple Leafs Forward Tyler Bozak Happy Canada Day!! ???? — Tyler Bozak (@Bozie42) July 1, 2014 CFL placekicker Luca Congi So thankful my parents came to Canada to make it their new home. Proud and thankful to be born in this great country. Happy Canada Day! — Luca Congi (@LCongi10) July 1, 2014 Calgary Flames Instagram Cincinnati Reds Capitals Forward Brooks Laich Happy #CanadaDay everyone, whether youre in the motherland or abroad - have an awesome day!! pic.twitter.com/3AgEwUo1l7 — Brooks Laich (@brookslaich) July 1, 2014 Milos Raonic Happy Canada Day ?????? — Milos Raonic (@milosraonic) July 1, 2014 Boston Celtics Power Forward Kelly Olynyk Happy Canada Day! Proud to be Canadian! #147 #canada http://t..dddddddddddd.co/SB0UlK6I1Z — Kelly Olynyk (@KellyOlynyk) July 1, 2014 Edmonton Oilers MLB Blue Jays 3rd Baseman Brett Lawrie Cheers to a Beautiful Country #I.AM ???????????????? pic.twitter.com/wmgGPWImQI — Brett Lawrie (@blawrie13) July 1, 2014 Blue Jays Shortstop Jose Reyes Happy Canada day??God bless you all?? #baseballmode???? — Jose Reyes (@lamelaza_7) July 1, 2014 Toronto FC Dwayne De Rosario Happy Canada Day. Great Country with beautiful people #Canadian #2014 pic.twitter.com/Y4hoPlQCsS — Dwayne De Rosario (@dwaynederosario) July 1, 2014 Eugenie Bouchard Happy Canada Day ?????? pic.twitter.com/mGjzcKZYMy — Eugenie Bouchard (@geniebouchard) July 1, 2014 Vancouver Whitecaps Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mai - 05:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation