Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

our team is playing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: our team is playing Répondre en citant

Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Tyreke Evans hit a sweeping layup with 1.6 seconds left to give the New Orleans Pelicans an improbable 95-93 victory over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday. Despite playing without star big man Anthony Davis (toe) and point guard Jrue Holiday (ankle), the Pelicans rallied around Evans and reserve center Alexis Ajinca, who scored 26 and 22 points, respectively. Evans drew the attention of three Raptors on his game-winning layup, but got it to fall regardless. DeMar DeRozan missed a fadeaway 3 at the buzzer. Evans added five rebounds and five assists, while Ajinca shot 10-for-13 in 34 minutes off the bench. Eric Gordon had 14 points in the win, which moved New Orleans to 2-2 on its five-game road trip. DeRozan led Toronto with 22 points in his third game back from a groin injury. Lou Williams scored 17 points and Greivis Vasquez added 16 and nine assists, as the Raptors fell for the seventh time in their last nine games. Omer Asiks layup on the first possession of the second half gave New Orleans its biggest lead at 16 points, but the Raptors scored 10 of the next 12 points to cut into their deficit. Runs of 7-0 and 9-0 later in the quarter gave them the lead. Vasquezs 3-pointer at 4:44, part of the 9-0 flurry, tied the game at 58, and DeRozans runner on the next possession put the Raptors in front. They scored the last six points of the third and turned a 14-point halftime deficit into a 71-64 lead. A pair of Williams free throws near the midpoint of the fourth made it an 11- point game, but New Orleans had more in the tank down the stretch. Gordons three-point play highlighted the ensuing 9-0 push that had the Pelicans within 87-85. Ajinca tied the game at 89 with his layup, and Asik gave the Pelicans a brief lead with a dunk on the next possession. DeRozen re-tied it with a jumper at the other end. Baskets were at a premium in the early going. Six-plus minutes into the game, the score was just 5-5, as the two teams combined for a 3-for-20 start from the field. New Orleans got a boost from its bench, with all four reserves that played scoring at least two points. Ajinca had six points and the Pelicans led 21-14 after one. Evans dropped 13 of his 15 first-half points in the second quarter, as the visitors extended their lead to 50-36 at halftime. Game Notes The Pelicans outscored Toronto 62-34 in the paint and 18-9 on second-chance points ... Amir Johnson had 14 points and 10 rebounds for Toronto ... Toronto finished its six-game homestand at 2-4. It heads on the road for three games, starting in Milwaukee on Monday ... New Orleans finishes its road trip in New York on Monday. Kyle Palmieri Jersey . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Brian Boyle Jersey . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/ben-lovejoy-jersey/. Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. New Jersey Devils Jerseys . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Martin Brodeur Jersey . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. PHILADELPHIA -- From killing penalties to unlikely scorers, the Philadelphia Flyers are finding all kinds of ways to win at home. Sean Couturier, Zac Rinaldo and Michael Raffl scored to lead the Flyers to their 10th straight home victory, 3-1 over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night. The surging Flyers returned home after a 5-1 trip that sent them to fourth in the Eastern Conference. Brushing off 1-7 and 4-10-1 starts to become one of the hottest teams in the NHL, they are 9-2 since Dec. 17 and have found new life under coach Craig Berube. "I think theyre confident guys right now and they believe they can win," Berube said. "Theyre not always going to play their best hockey, but were squeezing wins out." The Flyers havent lost at home since Nov. 7 against New Jersey. Theyre on their longest home winning streak since they won 11 straight Oct. 27-Dec. 5, 2003. The Flyers have won all 10 in regulation, their longest streak without OT since a 14-game regulation home winning streak from February 10-April 4, 1985. They won the last 14 home games of the regular season before making a run to the Stanley Cup finals. Steve Mason was again sensational in goal, stopping 19 shots for his 18th win. Tomas Plekanec scored for the Canadiens. For whatever reason, most notably the coaching change from Peter Laviolette to Berube, the Flyers are simply a different team over the last three months. The offence that failed to score more than two goals in a game though each of the first nine games has scored at least three in 11 of 12. Theyve thrived on the penalty kill, also. Philadelphia was 4 for 4 on the PK against Montreal, its sixth consecutive perfect game (19 of 19) in that category. "Penalty killing is about everybody on the ice being more committed than the power play, blocking shots, clearing pucks, goalies making big saves," Berube said. Rinaldo even chipped in from the fourth line.dddddddddddd. Known more scrapping his way into the lineup, and taking a seat in the penalty box, Rinaldo scored on a backhander late in the first for his first goal since Nov. 7, 2013. He has six goals in 142 career games. "The boys have been really supportive of me," Rinaldo said. "You just got to put pucks on the net and thats what I did and it went in for me." He stretched the lead after Couturier tipped one in for his eighth goal of the season 6:27 into the game, just the latest two-goal lead for the Flyers. Raffl beat goalie Peter Budaj, who had 24 saves, for his third goal of the season in the second for a 3-0 lead. "It doesnt matter if were down a goal or up a goal, were sticking to the system, even though weve got enough good players to score goals to come back or to play good enough defence to bring it home," Raffl said. Flyers defenceman Andrej Meszaros had three assists. "All the defencemen are trying to jump up into the play, whoever has the chance," he said. "Thats the game now, and if you want to attack and you have the D join in, its a big advantage to score a goal." Plekanec scored a short-handed goal for Montreal in the second to cut it to 3-1. The Canadiens, though, could never seriously rally and took only five shots in the third. That made it easy enough for Mason to earn his latest win. "Weve got to find a way to get into our comfort level earlier and we just didnt find that right away," Montreal forward Brian Gionta said. Notes: Flyers F Matt Read sat out with a concussion. ... Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren was disappointed captain Claude Giroux failed to make the Olympic team for Canada. "I would say that I was a little bit surprised," Holmgren said. "I know how badly he wanted to be made to the team. Its a tough call, a lot of good players to be chosen from." Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation