Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

-Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-2, 6-4 by Marinko

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: -Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-2, 6-4 by Marinko Répondre en citant

LONDON -- Andy Murray was denied his 20th successive win on grass when he was beaten 7-6 (10), 6-2 by Radek Stepanek in the third round at Queens Club on Thursday. Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. A break to lead 1-0 in the second set put Stepanek firmly on the road to victory, and a further break to lead 5-2 left him serving for only his second win over Murray in seven meetings. Murrays last defeat on grass was against Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final. Since then, he had won the 2012 London Olympics which was played at Wimbledon, and the 2013 Queens and Wimbledon titles. "I have only got myself to blame that I lost the first set," Murray said. "I dont know how many set points I had, but quite a lot of them were on my serve. On this surface, especially, you shouldnt really be losing sets like that. For me, thats whats disappointing really about the match. "And then, yeah, unfortunately got broke in the first game of the second set. I couldnt quite get it back." Despite his defeat, the Roland Garros semifinalist has no concerns as he heads toward the defence of his Wimbledon title. "I dont think so," he said. "I need to spend time on the courts practicing some things. You know, the difference between this year and last year is I played a lot of matches the last couple of weeks at the French Open. Since the Monday before the French Open, I have played every single day bar one up to now. "Last year, I probably had about a week, 10 days preparation on the grass before I started here. This year, I had two days. Im going to take a couple of days off, watch some of the World Cup." Top seed and Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka took just 50 minutes to ease past American Sam Querrey 6-2, 6-2, and second-seeded Tomas Berdych overcame solid resistance from Frenchman Adrian Mannarino, winning 7-6 (2), 6-4. Mannarino fought off 17 break points, including four set points at 6-5 in the first set, before Berdych broke on his 18th break point to lead 2-1 in the second. Berdych will next face Feliciano Lopez after the Spanish left-hander defeated Frenchman Kenny De Schepper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth seed and 2011 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-2, 6-4 by Marinko Matosevic. The Australian, who reached the final of a grass-court challenger last week and upset 2012 champion Marin Cilic in the first round, is coached by Hall of Famer Mark Woodforde There were victories, too, for fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, who defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (3), 6-4, and seventh-seeded South African Kevin Anderson who edged Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (4). Eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine advanced 6-4, 4-2 when Jarkko Nieminen of Finland retired injured. Patrick Mahomes II Jersey . Prado stuck his glove down with Colorados Charlie Blackmon sliding into the bag, and quickly jumped back in pain after applying the tag. Prado held his left wrist as trainers came out of the Diamondbacks dugout to check him. Chris Conley Jersey . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Youth-Allen-Bailey-Chiefs-Jersey/.Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Derrick Johnson Jersey . In this space, I will be writing new and unique pieces about the team that you wont be able to find anywhere else. So naturally, in an attempt to come up with a fresh topic about the Ottawa Senators, I am going to start with a piece about their goaltending. Anthony Sherman Jersey .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl.GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Even though the Green Bay Packers got a bargain the last time they signed Jordy Nelson to a contract extension, the veteran wide receiver said Tuesday he still would prefer to sign another deal before the season rather than playing out the final year of his contract. Nelson, who caught 85 passes for 1,314 yards last season, both career bests, said he doesnt know if his agent, Vann McElroy, and the Packers have had any meaningful conversations about an extension. "Hes not going to just bug me with it," he said. "Hell let me know when it gets close." The last time Nelson, a second-round pick in 2008, was in a contract year was in 2011, when he signed a three-year, $13.989 million extension in October. That deal included $5 million in guaranteed money, including a $3.5 million signing bonus. That deal paid Nelson a base salary of $2.7 million last year, and calls for him to make a base salary of $3.05 million in 2014. In terms of annual average salary, Nelson currently ranks 34th on the wide receiver pay scale league-wide entering 2014. But he indicated Tuesday that hes anxious to get a new deal simply because he wants the peace of mind. "You want it done so you and your family are comfortable, you want it done so you dont have to worry about it," he said. "I think on both sides. They get it done they can start working on someone else.ddddddddddddquot; That someone else is fourth-year wide receiver Randall Cobb, a second-round pick in 2011 who is going into the final year of his rookie deal. Cobb missed 10 games last season with a leg injury, but he returned in time to catch the playoffs-clinching touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers on a fourth-down play at Chicago in the regular-season finale last year. "Im not a businessman so I dont really know that side of it," Cobb said of his situation. "Thats what I have an agent for - for him to handle that kind of thing. Thats for the Packers to decide and figure out." It appears Nelson is the priority, and after Chicagos Brandon Marshall signed a four-year, $39.3 million extension ($22.3 million guaranteed) with the Bears last month, Nelsons market should be set. Marshall caught 100 passes for 1,295 yards and 12 TDs last season for the Bears. Marshall turned 30 in March; Nelson turned 29 last week. Asked if he feels additional pressure in a contract year, Nelson replied, "No. I dont think so, not at all. I didnt feel that last time, and I dont think Ill feel it this time. I think were a long ways from that anyway. Weve got a few months to hopefully work on that and get it taken care of. I think well be fine." Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 05:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation