Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional Répondre en citant

MILAN, Italy -- Inter Milan owner Erick Thohir has been elected as club president, ending Massimo Morattis 18-year spell in charge. Thohir, who bought a majority stake of Inter last month, was confirmed as the new president at an extraordinary board meeting on Friday. "In 10 years time only 10 clubs will be remembered in the world, only those which are winners, nice to watch and financially healthy," Thohir said. "Inter has to be and will be one of those. With this new management, with the definition of clear objectives and with everyones collaboration we will make sure Inter will be among those 10 clubs. "This new group has to be sufficiently creative to find new fans for the club, to attract them from Asia and from the United States. Creative in creating a winning squad and with (coach Walter) Mazzarri we are already on the right path." Thohir, along with Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo, has a 70 per cent stake in the 18-time Italian champions. Moratti has reduced his shares in Inter from 98.3 per cent to 29.5 per cent. "I want to give a really special thanks to my friend and new partner Massimo Moratti for his confidence and support and I also want to thank my associates Rosan and Handy, who I have known for more than 20 years," Thohir said. Moratti will have no role on the board but has been confirmed as honorary president, while his son Angelomario has been named as vice-president, alongside Soetedjo. "I am very happy to have found the new owner of this glorious club," Moratti said. "I am certain that they are more than prepared to continue bringing success to these beloved colours. "Personally I am honoured to have been president of Inter for so many years." Moratti took over the presidency when he bought the club in 1995. During his time in charge, Inter won five consecutive Serie A titles and also won the Champions League and Italian Cup in 2010. The 68-year-old Morattis last game as president was Inters 2-0 victory over Livorno. Thohir is also part owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and D.C. United. He is chairman of the Mahaka Group, which has business interests in media and entertainment. Inters last trophy was the 2011 Italian Cup. The team is currently fourth in the Italian league, seven points behind leader Rome -- the only other Serie A club to have foreign owners. Roma, which has yet to lose a game this season and won a record 10 matches to open the season, was taken over by a group of Boston executives in 2011. Wes Horton Jersey . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday. Ryan Kalil Jersey . The rookie is rewarding their faith with a stellar first season. MacKinnon had a goal and two assists, Jamie McGinn had two goals and an assist, and Colorado beat the Buffalo Sabres 7-1 on Saturday. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/customized/. - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. Star Lotulelei Jersey ." One game is checked off, 15 remain and the next one to get crossed out could come Tuesday night when the defending champion Heat host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. Mario Addison Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October.ORLANDO, Fla. -- Back in the playoffs for the first time since 2008, the Washington Wizards arent sure if seeding matters. Washington rallied to beat Orlando 96-86 and move a game ahead of Charlotte for the No. 6 seed in the Eastern Conference with three games left. If the Wizards hold on to the sixth seed, they will face either Toronto or Chicago in the first round. If they drop to No. 7, its either Indiana or Miami. "I think it matters where we finish, but Ive never been in the playoffs so I dont really know how it goes," said Wizards guard Bradley Beal, who had 16 points against Orlando. "No matter who we get, its going to be a tough series and were going to have to pick it up offensively. I think defensively, were solid, but were going to have to start knocking down more shots." The Wizards were just 2 for 19 on 3-pointers and Beal made both of those. The bulk of their offence came right around the rim where Nene had 17 points, Trevor Booker 14 and Marcin Gortat 10. Point guard John Wall created most of those opportunities, handing out 12 assists to go with 10 points. "We didnt make shots, but defensively, we won the game," Washington coach Randy Wittman said. "We never did shoot the ball particularly well, but we never lost the edge defensively." Orlando will not be in the playoffs this season, but had hoped to build some positive momentum for next season after winning its last two games. Instead, the Magic resorted to season-long problems executing their offence in the fourth quarter of close games. The Magic were 4 for 15 (26.7 per cent) from the field in the final period and committed five turnovers. Arron Afflalo, who led the Magic with 19 points, had the teams only field goal in the final six minutes. "You cant just be helter-skelter out there," Afflalo said. "Weve got to be decisive about what you want to accomplish. That comes with maturity and growth." "In the first half, we moved the ball a lot and were making plays," added Tobias Harris, who scored 10 points. "We got away from that in the second half and didnt get any defensive stops." JJameer Nelson had 12 points, 11 assists and seven rebounds for Orlando and Kyle OQuinn added 13 points and nine rebounds.dddddddddddd. Struggling from the perimeter nearly the entire game, Washington kept its focus in the paint in the fourth quarter. Leading 83-82 with just over four minutes to play, the Wizards scored nine straight points on two dunks, two layups and a free throw to push the lead to 10 points. Afflalo ended the Magics scoring drought with a 3-pointer, but that was the only field goal Orlando could muster in the final 6 minutes. The Wizards held Orlando to just 37 per cent shooting in the second half and forced 13 turnovers. That helped make up for Washington shooting just 42.7 per cent in the game. Washington erased a six-point halftime deficit when Orlando committed six turnovers in the first 5 minutes of the second half. Booker had eight points as the Wizards grabbed a 60-57 lead on Walls 18-foot jumper with 6:42 left in the third quarter. Nelson, part of Orlandos ballhandling troubles, got control of the Magic offence and helped rally his team to 70-67 lead by the end of the quarter. The Magic took advantage of the Wizards horrendous shooting to jump out to a 29-17 advantage at the end of the first quarter. Washington was 2 for 15 in the first 8 minutes of the game, most of them wayward perimeter shots early in the shot clock. Afflalo had 14 points and OQuinn and Doron Lamb eight each as Orlando had an easy time with the listless Wizards for much of the first half. Washington moved its offensive focus inside in the second period and the result was a run of layups and free throws that cut the deficit to 51-45 by halftime. Washington was 15 of 20 from the free throw line, helping offset a 14-for-40 shooting half from the field. NOTES: Washington swept Orlando for the first time since the Magics expansion season in 1989-90. ... The Magic got another surprising shooting display from a reserve guard. Doron Lamb was 3 for 4 on 3s and scored 11 points. Last game, ETwaun Moore was 5 for 5 from beyond the arc and scored 17 points. ... Wizards G Andre Miller fouled out in just 10 minutes. He didnt score. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 17 Avr - 04:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation