Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

sites on the east side of the bay in Hillsborough

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: sites on the east side of the bay in Hillsborough Répondre en citant

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The St. Petersburg City Council rejected a deal between the Rays and the citys mayor that would have allowed the team to search for new stadium sites on both sides of Tampa Bay.The council voted 5-3 Thursday to reject a proposed agreement reached this month by Mayor Rick Kriseman.It is disappointing that the St. Petersburg City Council rejected the progress and certainty that this agreement provided, Kriseman said in a statement. St. Petersburg — and the entire Tampa Bay region — stands to lose our Major League Baseball team and receive nothing in return. This is an unfortunate outcome for St. Petersburgs taxpayers and every fan of the Rays.The team has played since its inception in Pinellas County at what now is called Tropicana Field. The agreement would have allowed the Rays to evaluate sites on the east side of the bay in Hillsborough County, where Tampa is located. The Rays have been able to consider only alternative sites in St. Petersburg and surrounding Pinellas County.The deal also would have established how much the Rays would have had to pay the city if they left their current home before their Tropicana Field lease expires in 2027. Payments to escape the remainder of the lease would have started with $4 million per season through 2018. They would have decreased to $3 million per year from 2019-22 and $2 million from 2023-26.Councilmembers who voted against the deal expressed concern during Thursdays meeting that the payments wouldnt offset the economic impact of losing the team.The Rays released a statement from President Brian Auld shortly after the vote.We are obviously disappointed with the city councils decision today, Auld said. Our goal was to begin a collaborative, exploratory process in our region to determine the best location for a next generation ballpark. The council has instead decided that the status quo is what is in the best interest of the citizens of St. Petersburg. Maurice Cheeks Jersey . - Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday — this time because of the weather, not his back. Darryl Dawkins Jersey . Off-season additions Jermain Defoe and Michael Bradley did not train with the club today, prompting Nelsen to declare its too early to tell if either will be ready for Saturday. http://www.authentic76ersauthority.com/timothe-luwawu-76ers-jersey-c-11/.co… - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. Custom Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . George Hill had 13 points and seven rebounds for the Pacers, who stayed atop the overall NBA standings despite losing twice on their West Coast trip. Los Angeles kept it close into the second half before the Pacers finished an easy win over the injury-riddled Lakers, who have lost five straight. Justin Anderson Jersey . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning.The St. Louis Rams have named Austin Davis their starting quarterback, contrary to coach Jeff Fishers statements heading into their Week 4 bye. Fisher had previously stated that Shaun Hill would remain the Rams the starter once healthy, but has instead decided to stick with Davis. The 25-year-old Davis has compleeted 68-0f-94 attempts this season for 754 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions.dddddddddddd Hill went 8-of-13 for 81 yards with an interception prior to suffering a quad injured in Week 1. The Rams turned to Hill after starter Sam Bradford suffered a torn ACL in the preseason Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation