Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

veterans and active service members in Cincinnati

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: veterans and active service members in Cincinnati Répondre en citant

Cincinnati Reds first baseman Joey Votto will receive the James "Tip" ONeill Award prior to Wednesdays game against the Pittsburgh Pirates at The Great American Ballpark in Cincinnati. The award is presented annually by the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame to the player judged to have excelled in individual achievement and team contribution while adhering to baseballs highest ideals. "Joey Votto is not only a superstar on the field, but hes also an inspiration and a difference-maker away from the ballpark," said Scott Crawford, the Halls director of operations. "There was a very strong field of candidates for this award, but Joey deserves this honour for his tremendous contributions both on and off the field." The Etobicoke, Ontario native, who was selected to his fourth consecutive All-Star Game in 2013, hit over .300 for the fifth straight season and set new Canadian single-season records for walks (135) and times on base (316). Hitting 24 home runs, he finished sixth in the National League MVP voting and topped Canadians in every offensive category except for doubles, RBI and stolen bases. Off the field, Votto launched the Joey Votto Foundation, which helps military veterans and active service members in Cincinnati and Toronto deal with post-traumatic stress disorder. His goal is to offer care to approximately 500 new patients each year. "Its an honour to be recognized again by the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame," Votto said. "It is very flattering to be mentioned in any discussion that includes Larry Walker, who represented our country with such dedication and professionalism during his Major League career. I have to thank the Baseball Hall of Fame for its efforts in promoting our great game in Canada." Votto becomes the first player to win the award four years in a row and the second player to win it more than three times, joining Maple Ridge, B.C., native Larry Walker, who won the award nine times. Joe Colborne Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season. John Wensink Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/Colorado-Carl-Soderberg-Adidas-Jerse… - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. Nathan MacKinnon Jersey . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. Matt Duchene Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.Matt Niskanen has decided to hit the open market on July 1. Niskanens agent, Neil Sheehy, tweeted on Thursday that the defenceman had spoken to the Pittsburgh Penguins and informed the team he would test the free agent market. The 27-year-old scored 10 goals and added 36 assists for a career-high 46 points with the Pittsburgh Penguins last season. He added two goals and seven assists in 13 playoff games. This past season marked the final year on a two-year pact he signed with the Penguins prior to the 2012-13 season worth an average annual value of $2.dddddddddddd.3 million. Originally drafted by the Dallas Stars in the first round (28th overall) of the 2005 NHL Entry Draft, the Penguins acquired Niskanen in the same trade that brought James Neal to Pittsburgh. In 491 career games with the Penguins and Stars, Niskanen has scored 35 goals and 132 assists with a plus-39 rating. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 15 Avr - 05:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation