Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shenyuqing113

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck Répondre en citant

The struggling Toronto Maple Leafs try to snap a four-game winless skid tonight when they play host to the red-hot San Jose Sharks at Air Canada Centre. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto. Toronto will try to halt its longest slide of the season. The current 0-2-2 stretch is the clubs worst skid since it dropped five straight (0-3-2) from March 7-16 of last season. Nazem Kadri will not be in the lineup tonight for the Leafs. Kadri will miss the game on bereavement after the death of his grandfather. The 23-year-old has seven goals and 10 assists in 24 games this season. He missed three games in November after a suspension for his hit to head of Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom. Peter Holland will start in place of Kadri. Toronto wrapped its November schedule with a mediocre 4-6-3 record. The Maple Leafs suffered a regulation loss in their last game of the month, dropping a 4-2 decision at Montreal on Saturday. The Leafs fell behind 2-0 in the first period of Saturdays loss in Montreal and saw the deficit grow to four goals before James van Riemsdyk scored his 12th goal of the season with 1:50 left in the second period. Mason Raymond added Torontos only other goal of the game just 22 seconds later. Canadiens goaltender Carey Price made 12 of his 34 saves in a spotless third period to help the Habs hold on for the win over their bitter rivals. "I thought it was a hard-fought game," said van Riemsdyk. "There were times we didnt play as well as we could have. Those were the times that cost us the game." Jonathan Bernier gave up four goals on 39 shots for the Maple Leafs. Bernier could get the start again on Tuesday and is 1-2-0 with a 3.57 GAA in four career appearances against San Jose. Fellow Toronto goaltender James Reimer is 1-1-0 with a 2.02 GAA in two lifetime outings versus the Sharks. The Maple Leafs hope to get back on track tonight at the start of a brief two-game homestand. Toronto, which also will welcome Dallas on Thursday, is 9-4-0 as the host this season compared to a 5-6-3 mark on the road. Toronto went 0-2-1 on a recent three-game road trip and was winless on the road in November (0-4-3). Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul will sit out a fourth straight game on Tuesday due to a groin injury. Lupul has eight goals and seven assists in 22 tilts this season. Cody Franson will be a game-time decision for the Leafs on defence. Franson did not play in the Leafs Saturday night loss. The Sharks will try to match their longest winning streak of the season tonight. The Sharks have won their last five outings, leaving them one victory shy of their season-opening six-game tear from Oct. 3-15. All told, the Sharks have posted victories in eight of their past nine outings and their recent hot play has vaulted San Jose into first place in the Pacific Division standings. Anaheim, which hosts Los Angeles on Tuesday, is one point in back of San Jose for the Pacific lead. San Jose, however, has a solid 8-2-3 record as the guest this season and has won its last three trips to Toronto. The Sharks have taken five of six overall from the Leafs. The Sharks also played on Saturday when they recorded a home shootout win over the Ducks, who entered the contest tied with San Jose for first in the Pacific. Joe Pavelski scored in the second round of the shootout to lift the Sharks past Anaheim, 4-3, to take sole possession of the divisions top spot. Patrick Marleau had a goal and an assist for the Sharks, who went 5-0-0 on a recent five-game homestand. Martin Havlat and Logan Couture also lit the lamp Saturday, while Antti Niemi stopped 28-of-31 shots in the victory. "Its the division, its the conference," Sharks coach Todd McLellan said after the win. "Its that close. Its got to be exciting for hockey fans all over because there really isnt anybody thats pulling away or a clear-cut favorite, and some really important hard-fought games at this time of year." The Sharks received a scare in the first period when captain Joe Thornton was hit near the left eye with a deflected puck. The veteran centerman left the game briefly before returning later in the period. Thornton, who contributed an assist towards Saturdays win, has registered a point in five straight games and is expected to play on Tuesday. He is leading San Jose this season with 29 points on four goals and 25 assists. Niemi expects to get the start tonight for San Jose and is 1-1-0 with a 2.01 goals against average in two career games against Toronto. Mohamed Salah Jersey . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. Daniele De Rossi Jersey . -- For one night, Nick Calathes provided a big reason to believe the Memphis Grizzlies might be able to withstand the loss of Mike Conley on a short-term basis. http://www.asromafcstore.com/luca-pellegrini-as-roma-jersey/. McCutchen hit his first home run in over a month, doubled twice and scored two runs to help the Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-3 on Sunday and take three of four from the defending NL West champions. Alisson Jersey . JOHNS, N. Radja Nainggolan Jersey . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night.NEW YORK -- C.J. Fair didnt have many chances to be the main option for Syracuse last season. Now he has plenty. The 6-foot-8 forward has gone from the Oranges fourth option to No. 1, and he showed why Sunday in a 68-63 victory over St. Johns at Madison Square Garden. "We went to C.J., and he made a couple of tough plays. Shots that had to be made," coach Jim Boeheim said. "Hes been a key player. He wasnt our first option last year but hes always made big shots, big plays for us. We had other guys but he was developing. Hes going to get the ball and these opportunities, and hes prepared for that." Fair hit three big shots from the same spot -- about 15 feet from the basket on the right baseline. The smooth left-handed shooter tied the game from there at 58 with 6:51 to go, then he made two more in the final 3 minutes as the second-ranked Orange (10-0) were able to open a lead as big as seven points. "Im very comfortable on the baseline. I guess thats what you say is my sweet spot," he said. Since 1979, this had always been a Big East Conference game. Syracuse is now a member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, and St. Johns remained in the Big East. The majority of the crowd of 16,357 was rooting for Syracuse, something they used to get to do during the Big East tournament. Now, it will be a rare visit to Madison Square Garden for the Orange. "It was a great game at the Garden," Boeheim said. Fair and freshman guard Tyler Ennis both scored 21 points to lead the Orange. Ennis had 15 points in the first half as Syracuse took a 39-27 lead. The Red Storm (6-3) chipped away and were able to tie it at 53 on three free throws by Rysheed Jordan with 9:16 to go. There were then four lead changes and three ties as Syracuse became the second highly ranked team to escape this weekend.dddddddddddd No. 1 Arizona beat Michigan 72-70 on Saturday. Ennis was "really unbelievable" in the first half, Boeheim said. "In the second half they did a much better job on him," he said. "As a freshman point guard, he is playing better than any I ever had, and Ive had a few pretty good freshman guards. If he played like a freshman, wed be 7-3. Hes been the difference in our team." DAngelo Harrison led St. Johns with 21 points on 6-of-19 shooting, including 1 of 5 from 3-point range. Jordan had a career-high 13 points for the Red Storm and JaKarr Sampson added 12. Jerami Grant scored 14 points for the Orange. This was Syracuses first true road game this season. It was the Oranges ninth straight win in the series that Syracuse leads 51-37. The Red Storm missed their first 10 attempts from 3-point range and were 1 of 15 overall. They were coming off a 104-58 victory over Fordham in which they shot 60 per cent on 3s. "The last four minutes of a game is where Syracuse separates itself," St. Johns coach Steve Lavin said. "I was very disappointed with the first half, happy with the first 16 minutes of the second half, and I really didnt like the finish. We didnt execute and didnt play with any purpose at all." Lavin referred to turnovers, forced shots and some missed free throws. The Red Storm missed four straight foul shots after taking a 60-58 lead. They were 20 for 26 from the line overall. "It hurts to lose but it hurts to lose to Syracuse in particular," Harrison said. "Certain things that you can take away from the last four minutes of the game, thats what we will watch the most." Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Avr - 04:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation