Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Im nervous, Im excited, but ultimately Im quite

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Jan - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Im nervous, Im excited, but ultimately Im quite Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON -- Russell Westbrook drove for the winning layup with 0. Joffrey Lauvergne Jersey .8 seconds left in overtime, and Kevin Durant greeted the latest KD2DC craze with 34 points Wednesday night as the Oklahoma City Thunder won their fourth straight with a 105-103 victory over the Washington Wizards. Durant and Westbrook scored all 13 of the Thunders points in the extra period, including Durants throw-down dunk over Marcin Gortat and Westbrooks surprisingly uncontested layup off of an inbounds play after Oklahoma City had called timeout with 3.6 seconds remaining. Westbrook finished with 32 points and led a third-quarter comeback that made up a 12-point halftime deficit. Durant, the D.C. native whose 2016 free agency is much-anticipated in his hometown, added seven rebounds and broke out of a career-worst 0-for-14 slump from 3-point range by making four from long range after halftime. Steven Adams added a career-high 20 rebounds for the Thunder, who are 19-8 after a 3-12 start. They moved above .500 for the first time this season Tuesday night with a win over the Miami Heat. Nene scored 24 points for the Wizards, including nine of Washingtons 11 points in overtime. John Wall had 28 points and 13 assists. Durants annual homecoming game has morphed into a recruiting trip, a sideshow to the action on the court. KD2DC T-shirts and signs have become popular items, and he was shown wearing a photoshopped Washington jersey on the replay screen during a weather update in the fourth quarter. The arena -- which was sold out for only the fifth time this season -- erupted in cheers when Durant was introduced with the starting lineups. Durant, who was born in the District and was a high school star in the area, has tried his best to ignore the noise about a decision that is still more than a year away. Asked before the game about the support he receives from the D.C. fans, he said: Its cool. Its cool. Then came a long pause and a smile before a final: Its cool. I love playing for Oklahoma City, man, he said later. Its just a certain level of pride that I have when I play with that Oklahoma City on my chest. Thats the only thing I focus on. Durant struggled again with his shot early on. He went 3 for 9 from the field and 0 for 3 from 3-point range, one night after missing all eight 3-point attempts in a win over the Miami Heat. ------ TIP INS Thunder: Oklahoma City missed its first 11 3-point attempts. ... Durant said he had to get 91 tickets for family and friends for the game. Last year, he needed 100. Asked about missing nine, he laughed and said: Im going to keep that internal. ... Oklahoma City is 3-0 so far on its five-game road trip. Wizards: Paul Pierce had a season-high 12 rebounds. ... Washington lost for the first time when leading after three quarters. The team has been 16-0 when leading going into the fourth. ... One can go for weeks without seeing a lane violation in the NBA, but this game had two in 66 seconds. The Thunder and Wizards each were caught cheating on a free-throw attempt early in the second quarter. UP NEXT Thunder: visit Hawks on Friday. Wizards: visit Trail Blazers on Saturday. LaMarcus Aldridge Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. Pau Gasol Jersey . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship. http://www.basketballspursshop.com/womens-tony-parker-basketball-jersey/ .Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend.OTTAWA -- Expectations are nothing new for Curtis Lazar and he has every intention of living up to them. The Senators first overall pick -- 17th overall -- in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft is expected to make a strong case for himself to remain in the NHL this season, and the challenge starts Saturday with the Senators rookie tournament in London, Ont. "Theres been a lot of speculation this summer, but Im just happy to come here and play," said Lazar, as Ottawas rookies took part in some testing. "Wherever I go, I try and have as much success as possible, but at the same time if things dont go my way its a learning curve. You dont want to get down on yourself." The Senators are of a similar mindset. While its clear they have high hopes for the 19-year-old, they want to ensure that in the end they make the best decision for not only the player, but also the organization. Lazar has already earned an invitation to the Senators main camp and assistant general manager Randy Lee says Lazar will be given every opportunity to prove he belongs in the NHL. "We just want Curtis to be Curtis," said Lee. "Hes a very competitive guy. He always plays right; hes always in the right spot. Hes good defensively, hes good without the puck and can contribute offensively." Lazar will need to be at his best to earn a full-time position with the Senators as they have few options for the young star. Its either make the Senators or be returned to the Western Hockey Leagues Edmonton Oil Kings. "We want to see whats best for him down the road," said Lee. "We dont want to look back in three years or five years and say we did a disservice to him. "You want to put him in a position to succeed to make sure at the end of the year hes a better player." Lazar says he will accept whatever decision the Senators make, but theres no denying he has little left to prove on the junior stage. Last season Lazar led the Oil Kings in goals, with 41, was second in team scoring with 76 points, and was instrumental in leading Edmonton to a Memorial Cup. In addition, he was a member of Canadas world junior team. If the Senators have any question regarding Lazar its how he will find the ability to shine after an exhausting year and a half of commitments. Since being drafted Lazar has gone through two conditioning camps, a rookie camp and one main camp with the Senators. Hes also been through two world junior summer evaluation camps and played a significant role at the world junior tournament. Thats in addition to a full season with the Oil Kings as well as four rounds of playoffs and a trip to the Memorial Cup. Danny Green Jersey. "Thats a lot of games for a young player, for any player," said Lee. "He needs to make sure to take some days off. He needs to manage his recovery so he can be at his best." Knowing he would be facing the pressures of the NHL Lazar made a conscious effort to add some muscle to his six-foot frame. "Im about 10 to 15 pounds heavier and it just makes me comfortable in my body and getting to play in Edmonton the last couple of weeks has helped me get used to myself and Ill see how I can do against the pros in the next few weeks," he said. Lazar lives in Vernon, B.C., but spent most of the time training in Kelowna, B.C., at the same facility as Josh Gorges. The Buffalo Sabres defenceman took the young centre under his wing and offered some sound advice. "A big part of it is just to try and enjoy it," said Lazar. "Theres so much going on and people say theres pressure, but I dont like to see it that way. Its a great opportunity and Im looking forward to thriving in this situation and just being myself. Whatever Ive been doing its gotten me in this situation so why change it. Im going to go out there and keep on smiling." While he plans on enjoying the experience, Lazar did admit to feeling a little nervous knowing whats at stake. "Ive felt quite a few emotions over this summer," admitted Lazar. "Im nervous, Im excited, but ultimately Im quite happy and proud of myself for putting myself in this situation. Theres not much left to do but just go out on the ice and not give them an excuse to send me back down." Lazar has played the majority of his career at centre, but should he make the Senators it would likely be as a right-winger. "We think it would be best suited for us if he was a winger," admitted Lee. "Hes really good along the walls, but the fact that he can play both is great. The fact that he can take face-offs is great, but he is very good along the walls and hes always in the right position. Hes a very dependable player so hell have no problem playing on the wing. "If a centre position opened up we would have no problem putting him there." NOTES: After three seasons working in scouting and as a development consultant Jason Smith will now be part of the Senators coaching staff working primarily with the teams defencemen. Former Senator Shean Donovan was hired as a player development consultant and will work with the Senators, the AHLs Binghamton Senators and the ECHL Evansville IceMen coaching staff. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Jan - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La vie du Forum i30 » Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation