Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

gh said Davis continues to work through things.He had a trem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Entretien général et questions techniques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Jan - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: gh said Davis continues to work through things.He had a trem Répondre en citant

OKLAHOMA CITY - LeBron James is sitting out the Cleveland Cavaliers game at Oklahoma City because of a sore left knee. Ben McLemore Jersey .Cleveland coach David Blatt announced the decision Thursday night during his pregame media session. He said James started to have issues following Clevelands victory over Toronto on Tuesday night.After the last game, he felt some soreness in the back of his knee, Blatt said. Nothing major. He got up this morning and didnt feel particularly good, so we decided to hold him out.James has averaged 24.9 points, 9.0 assists and 4.9 rebounds during Clevelands eight-game winning streak, helping the Cavaliers climb to the top of the Central Division. He entered the day fourth in the NBA in scoring at 24.8 points per game and second in minutes at 38 a game.James has played in all 20 of Clevelands previous games this season. Blatt said its a day-to-day situation, and there are no plans for an MRI.Were monitoring it, and I really dont believe we have any kind of serious situation on our hands, just some soreness and were being cautious, Blatt said.___Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP Wade Baldwin Jersey .com) - Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant combined for 51 points and the Oklahoma City Thunder took down the struggling Bucks 114-101 on Tuesday. Bryant Reeves Jersey . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form. http://www.thegrizzliesofficial.com/Authentic-Allen-Iverson-Grizzlies-Jersey/ . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh took exception to the response toward quarterback Colin Kaepernick following his somewhat brief media session on Wednesday.Its sad, really, because you dont know Kap, Harbaugh said Friday. You get the honest person with him. If hes not chatty; he wont be chatty. He has a single-mindedness about him that I respect.Kaepernicks weekly session included one-sentence responses, which included a nod of the head, to 30 of the 32 questions asked. The other two answers were two sentences long.National sports shows picked up the interview, poking fun at the brevity. Harbaugh did not appreciate Kaepernick being used as fodder.Hes very professional. He never dodges or deflects criticism, Harbaugh said. He takes accountability. Hes honest. He tells the truth. His jaw is set. Hes a team player all the way. You can only do your best, and if thats not appreciated, you still do your best.Kaepernick was the target of criticism involving his being the face of the franchise, and that someone of his stature needed to explain his positions.Harbaugh thinks otherwise.Hes a great leader by example, the coach said. Whats in his heart is about the team and not about himself. Hes doing everything I expect and I appreciate that.The 49ers are getting ready for a stretch run they hope will lead to a playoff spot, beginning with Sundays game at the Oakland Raiders (1-11), the leagues worst team.We all still think were rolling, Harbaugh said. The guys had a great week of practice. Were preparing ourselves for this big game.San Francisco tight end Vernon Davis, hampered by back spasms and an ankle problem most of the year, isnt looking at stats or lack of production. Hes trying to keep things positive and moving forward.I stay in my lane and leave it up to the coaches, Davis saaid. Custom Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys. To help the team game after game, I would love that. As a competitor and contributor, Id love to get my hands on the ball. Right now, I just want to win. I want to do my job.Davis is on pace for 31 receptions and 280 yards, which would be the worst year of his career since a rookie season in which he had 20 receptions in 10 games. His longest play of the year is the 29-yard touchdown pass he caught during the 49ers opening win over Dallas, and the 44 yards receiving that game is a season high.It can be any number of teams, Davis said. It could be how teams are playing me. I dont know what it is.Davis said he doesnt plead his case to the coaching staff or Kaepernick.As far as me demanding the ball, I just cant do it, Davis said. I dont want to add any stress. Any time you lose, guys are going to be upset, they are going to be frustrated. As far as this week, guys are motivated.Harbaugh said Davis continues to work through things.He had a tremendous week of practice, Harbaugh said. Hes done a tremendous job of blocking.49ers offensive lineman Joe Staley said the team anticipates having success for the rest of the season.There are no excuses for past performances, he said. Were trying to move on. If we win the next four games well be in the playoffs, and I honestly believe we will.NOTES: T Anthony Davis (concussion), DT Glenn Dorsey (forearm) and TE Vance McDonald (back) were declared out for the game. CB Tramaine Brock (hamstring) and S Raymond Ventrone (groin) are questionable. ... The 49ers are playing in Oakland during the regular season for the second time since 1979. ... San Francisco has won 11 of its last 14 regular-season games against AFC opponents. . The 49ers are also 11-3 in December under Harbaugh.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 22 Jan - 05:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Entretien général et questions techniques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation