Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Canadians will be the captain, while Jagrs teammate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Canadians will be the captain, while Jagrs teammate Répondre en citant

BARRIE, Ont. Paul Thompson Jersey . -- Kevin Labanc scored a goal and assisted on another as the Barrie Colts opened the Ontario Hockey League playoffs with a 3-2 win over the Sudbury Wolves on Thursday. Zach Hall scored the eventual winner at 16:32 of the second period, and Justin Scott also scored for the Colts (1-0). C.J. Garcia had two assists. Nathan Pancel scored two for Sudbury (0-1), while Mathew Campagna chipped in with assists on both goals. Barries Mackenzie Blackwood made 29 saves for the win. Wolves goaltender Franky Palazzese made 34 saves in the losing effort. The Colts held Sudbury to just four shots on goal in the first period, and outshot the Wolves 37-31 in total. Scott opened the scoring at 15:11 of the first period, and Barrie increased their lead to 2-0 with Labancs goal at 2:19 of the second. Pancel cut the deficit in half with his first goal of the game on the power play midway through the second period, but Halls goal gave the Colts a 3-1 edge heading into the final frame. Pancel scored his second of the night at 6:53 of the third. The Colts host Sudbury for Game 2 on Saturday. Brandon Pirri Jersey . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent. Vadim Shipachyov Jersey . But that changed when he committed a five-minute major penalty and helped pave the way for a comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers. Vincent Lecavalier scored at 2:45 of overtime and the Flyers rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-4 victory on Sunday. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/david-perron-golden-knights-jersey-c-28/ . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season.PRAGUE, Czech Republic -- Jaromir Jagr will play in his fifth Olympics, leading the Czech hockey team at the Winter Games in Sochi next month. The 41-year-old right winger has had a solid season so far for the New Jersey Devils, with 13 goals and 21 assists in 43 games. Jagr was on the Czech team that won gold at the 1998 Olympics in Nagano, the first games featuring NHL players. He also helped the Czechs win the bronze medal in Turin in 2006. "Hes a machine," Flyers winger Jakub Voracek, also named to the team, told The Canadian Press. "Hes 41 years old, hes going to be 42 in February. Hes got a point per game." The 25-man Czech team was announced by coach Alois Hadamczik on Monday in Prague. "We consider this team the best," Hadamczik said. Jagr actually isnt the oldest player on the team. Petr Nedved, who won a silver medal at the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics when he played for Canada, was a surprise selection on the team. Nedved is 42 and plays for the provincial team White Tigers Liberec in the Czech league, but Hadamczik said the forward "never disappointed me." Tommas Plekanec of the Montreal Canadians will be the captain, while Jagrs teammate Patrik Elias, David Krejci of the Boston Bruins are other top Czech forwards. Reid Duke Jersey. Winnipeg goaltender Ondrej Pavelec also nained down a roster spot. Calgary veteran Jiri Hudler, who has 33 points this year with the Flames, was left off the roster. Phoenix left-wing Radim Vrbata is another surprising omission. The Czechs open the tournament Feb. 12 against Sweden and also face Latvia and Switzerland in Group C. The official 25-man roster is as follows: Goaltenders: Jakub Kovar, Ondrej Pavelec, Alexander Salak. Defencemen: Michal Barinka, Radko Gudas, Tomas Kaberle, Lukas Krajicek, Zbynek Michalek, Michal Rozsival, Ladislav Smid, Marek Zidlicky. Forwards: Roman Cervenka, Patrik Elias, Michael Frolik, Martin Hanzal, Ales Hemsky, Jaromir Jagr, David Krejci, Milan Michalek, Petr Nedved, Jiri Novotny, Ondrej Palat, Tomas Plekanec, Vladimir Sobotka, Jakub Voracek. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 09:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation