Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Jamie McGinn had a goal and an assist for the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 08:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jamie McGinn had a goal and an assist for the Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Geronimo Allison Jersey . - Jamal Crawford never stews over statistics. As a prolific scorer, he knows hes usually one shot away from triggering an offensive outburst.So it was easy for him to shrug off his 20-of-62 shooting in five previous games and let things fly. Crawford scored 21 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, and the Los Angeles Clippers held off the struggling Denver Nuggets 102-98 Monday night for their fifth straight victory.I wanted to be aggressive and try to open up stuff, said Crawford, last seasons Sixth Man of the Year.Crawford scored Los Angeles final five points and had a key save that led to a basket in the closing seconds, when the Clippers completed their biggest comeback of the season after trailing by 16 earlier in the game.During timeouts, Crawford kept telling his teammates they were going to win.He was guaranteeing it, coach Doc Rivers said.The usually soft-spoken Crawford said, I always have belief.Ty Lawson led the Nuggets with 19 points and 11 assists. Arron Afflalo scored 18, Wilson Chandler had 18 points and 10 rebounds, and Jusuf Nurkic grabbed 10 rebounds in Denvers seventh straight loss.Matt Barnes added 18 points for Los Angeles, and Blake Griffin had 14 points, nine rebounds and 10 assists. Chris Paul scored 15 points.Griffin and Paul credited Crawford and the rest of the Clippers bench for bringing them all the way back.He was huge, Griffin said about Crawford. His scoring was unbelievable and it can come in a flash. Thats what he does for us.The Clippers trailed by 10 early in the fourth before Crawford found his shooting touch. He hit a tying 3-pointer, and then followed with another basket that made it 94-92 with 2:30 remaining.Glen Davis exhorted the crowd, shouting Lets go at fans and waving his arms.His energy can lift a whole building, Crawford said. His energy is contagious. That can turn into wins for us.Afflalo tied it again before Barnes go-ahead basket. Pauls pass was on its way out of bounds before Crawford saved it and passed to Barnes as Crawford was running out of bounds on the baseline. Barnes converted for a 96-94 lead.I knew if I saved it, hed be right there under the basket, Crawford said.Crawford converted three free throws to make it 99-94.Chandlers floater and two free throws by Darrell Arthur drew the Nuggets to 99-98.Crawford made two trips to the line in the final 5 seconds, going 3 of 4 to seal the victory.In the fourth quarter, I thought we fell asleep a few times when he was off the ball, and he was able to get clean looks coming off a pick, Nuggets coach Brian Shaw said. We rotated over to their lesser shooters a few times, and Matt Barnes was able to swing it over to Crawford a couple of times.Denver led 77-69 going into the fourth, having padded its lead with an 11-0 run in the third.The effort is there, but weve got to develop some killer instinct, Shaw said.The Clippers defence started getting stops with 5 minutes left in the second quarter, triggering their transition game. They outscored the Nuggets 22-6 to take a 50-47 lead at the break. Griffin hit a layup off an alley-oop pass from Paul after Griffin got the offensive rebound. On the Clippers next possession, Griffin returned the favour with an alley-oop pass that DeAndre Jordan dunked.The Nuggets came out strong to start the game, shooting 59 per cent and building a 16-point lead in the first quarter. Chandler hit back-to-back 3-pointers while scoring their first 10 points before Kenneth Faried and Afflalo teamed on a 12-0 run.___TIP-INSNuggets: They lost their third in a row on the road, where they are 6-15.Clippers: Barnes had a strained abdominal muscle, and re-aggravated it in the fourth quarter. ... The previous largest deficit Los Angeles had overcome this season was 14 points against Portland on Nov. 8. ... The Clippers evened the season series 1-all.NURKICS PROGRESSThe rookie centre made his 10th start in 33 games. He finished with six points, and all 10 of his rebounds were on the defensive end to go with three blocked shots. But the 7-foot Bosnian Beast committed four fouls.He gets in foul trouble because the benefit of the calls are going to go against the rookie most of the time, Shaw said. He plays a physical game and hes fearless. His games been up and down, but hes had his moments.JORDANS BIDJordan had seven points, 12 rebounds and four blocked shots in the first half. The Clippers centre will have to wait until Thursday to find out if he will be a reserve pick for the All-Star game.That was a postcard to all the coaches, Rivers said of Jordans blocks.Rivers said he called his peers around the NBA in an effort to get Jordan a trip to New York along with Griffin for All-Star weekend.Theres some begging, Rivers joked. I offer them food, drinks.UP NEXTNuggets: At New Orleans on Wednesday.Clippers: At Utah on Wednesday in the opener of their eight-game Grammy trip. Jordy Nelson Jersey . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Quinten Rollins Jersey .com) - Marian Gaborik scored his sixth goal in the last four games to help the Los Angeles Kings top the Arizona Coyotes, 4-2, Saturday at Staples Center. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/kentrell-brice-jersey/ . -- Manager Bob Melvin shuffled the Athletics batting order and got the type of production he was looking for from the top of the lineup.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Winnipeg Jets hope to set into motion a losing streak for the Colorado Avalanche this evening. You can catch all of the action on TSN Jets and TSN 1290 at 7pm ct. Winnipeg continues to lose ground in the Western Conference playoff race as it sits six points out of the second wild card position. The Jets snapped a six- game slide with a 7-2 win over Dallas on Sunday, but fell in defeat the following night 3-1 to the St. Louis Blues. Eric ODell scored the Jets lone goal and the clubs were tied until the Blues David Backes scored a power-play goal with 6:51 to play. Winnipeg went down a man when Evander Kane went off for slashing. "We just cant be in the box there," Winnipeg head coach Paul Maurice said of Kanes penalty, which occurred in the offensive zone. "Thats the bottom line on that play." Al Montoya allowed two goals on 25 shots for the Jets. It is unknown when Ondrej Pavelec will be ready to return from a lower-body injury, so Montoya will get the start again tonight. He has good numbers versus the Avalanche, going 2-1-2 with a 2.14 GAA and one shutout. Dustin Byfuglien will miss his first game of the season tonight due to a lower-body injury.  Head coach Paul Maurice hopes hell be able to play Saturday against Carolina. Eric Tangradim, who has been a healthy scratch for the last four games, replaces Byfuglien. The Avs are coming off just their thhird setback in the past 10 games, losing in head coach Patrick Roys return to Montreal. Kyle Murphy Jersey. . Roy starred for the Canadiens franchise for 10-plus seasons before a trade to the Avalanche in 1995 and received a warm reception during the game. The home cheers eventually went to Montreals Thomas Vanek, who notched a hat trick to help hand Colorado a 6-3 loss. Jamie McGinn had a goal and an assist for the Avalanche, who also got goals from Nathan MacKinnon and Maxime Talbot. Jean-Sebastien Giguere turned aside 30-of-35 shots. "I didnt want them to feel pressure of winning a hockey game for their coach. Its all about our team here," Roy said. The Avs fell into a tie with the Chicago Blackhawks for second place in the Central Division, eight points back of the first-place St. Louis Blues. Theyll try to avoid losing two straight for the first time since Feb. 4-6. Reto Berra, the third goaltender on Colorados roster, will get the start tonight and it will be his first with the Avalanche since they acquired him from the Calgary Flames. Berra, signed to a three-year extension by the Avs last Friday, was 9-17-2 with a 2.95 goals against average in 29 games (27 starts) with the Flames. That includes a 1-1-0 mark versus the Jets with a 4.32 GAA. The Avs have won three of four versus the Jets this season, including a 4-3 shootout decision on Dec. 12 in the lone encounter in Winnipeg. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 08:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation