Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

.2 seconds remaining.Even after they scored their goal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: .2 seconds remaining.Even after they scored their goal Répondre en citant

DETROIT -- Lloyd McClendon was upset after he was thrown out by umpire Tony Randazzo for the second straight game. Arda Turan Jersey . At least this time it came in a victory for his Seattle Mariners. Chris Young pitched six shutout innings and Seattle beat Detroit 8-1 Sunday, winning the weekend series and moving back ahead of the Tigers in the race for the second AL wild-card spot. McClendon was ejected in the seventh inning of the series finale when Randazzo said the manager made a hand gesture after the third base umpire turned down a check-swing appeal on a 3-2 pitch to Alex Avila. "They said I raised my hand," McClendon said. "Thats a new one for me." Randazzo said McClendon "took his hand and shooed away my call." McClendon also was ejected by Randazzo during Detroits 4-2 win on Saturday night for arguing balls and strikes, even though McClendon said it wasnt him complaining. "Ive never had a problem with him before this weekend, so I dont understand this," McClendon said. "If theres a history between us, Im certainly not aware of it." Young (12-6) allowed four hits and walked one while improving to 2-0 with a 1.67 ERA in four career starts against Detroit. The 6-foot-10 right-hander has won each of his last three starts this season and is 4-0 with a 2.45 ERA in his last five games overall. "With that lineup, you know you are going to get into trouble," he said. "The key is getting out of it, and I was able to miss bats when I needed to today." Tigers rookie Robbie Ray (1-3) struggled while replacing injured right-hander Anibal Sanchez. Ray allowed four runs, three earned, and seven hits in five innings. "Were asking Robbie to compete in a pennant race," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "Thats a tall order. Its not always going to come up roses for a young pitcher in that situation." Ray got into trouble in the first inning, when he hurt himself by a balk when he lost focus in mid-delivery and stumbled off the mound without throwing a pitch. He also threw a wild pitch in the third that allowed a run to score, giving Seattle a 3-0 lead. Rajai Davis created a threat for Detroit with one out in the bottom half, walking and stealing second and third, but Young got out of the jam. Chris Denorfias two-out RBI triple made it 4-0 in the fifth, and the Mariners added three more in the sixth in Jim Johnsons first appearance with Detroit. Victor Martinez drove in Detroits only run with an eighth-inning double. UP NEXT Seattle: The Mariners travel to Philadelphia to open a three-game series with the Phillies on Monday night. Roenis Elias (9-9, 4.14 ERA) is scheduled to start in the opener for Seattle, while Jerome Williams (0-0, 3.38 ERA) will go for Philadelphia. Detroit: The Tigers have Monday off before going to Tampa for three games. Detroits Max Scherzer (14-4, 2.98 ERA) is scheduled to oppose Chris Archer (8-6, 3.24 ERA) in the opener, while David Price is slated to go against his old team on Thursday. TRAINERS ROOM Seattle: OF Michael Saunders will get a few more rehab games with Triple-A Tacoma before rejoining the Mariners. Detroit: RHP Joakim Soria (oblique) was feeling "significantly better" on Saturday, according to Ausmus. Soria is eligible to return from the disabled list on Aug. 25, and will probably make a rehab appearance before that. . Davis left the game with a left thumb contusion. Umpires: Randazzo was hit in the left foot by a line drive from Detroits J.D. Martinez in the fourth inning, but the ball only struck a glancing blow and he stayed in the game. LETTING DOWN Ausmus thought the Tigers might have lost some focus after beating Felix Hernandez on Saturday. "Young pitched well, but that wasnt all Chris Young," he said. "After the adrenaline high facing a guy like King Felix, we had a few good at-bats today, but we need to have better ones up and down the lineup." Aleix Vidal Jersey . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Sergio Busquets Jersey .com) - The Chicago Cubs reportedly signed recently-acquired outfielder Dexter Fowler to a one-year contract on Friday, avoiding arbitration. http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authentic-Marlon-Santos-Barcelona-Jersey/ . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday.VANCOUVER - Ryan Miller had difficulty remembering the last time he beat his brother in an NHL game.He wont have to think back very far after Saturday.The veteran goalie made 29 saves — including one point-blank chance off Drew Miller in the first period — as the Vancouver Canucks downed the Detroit Red Wings 4-1.I havent beat him in a while, or ever ... I dont know, Ryan Miller said with a smile. I owed him a win.The 34-year-old was 1-7 against his younger sibling coming into the game — including Vancouvers 5-3 loss in Detroit on Nov. 30 — and 2-10-2 overall in his career against the Red Wings, but was the difference on this night as the Canucks bounced back after being badly outplayed in a disappointing 3-2 home loss to the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday.Ryan Miller — who admitted Drews shot midway through the first period simply hit his pad as opposed to it being a reactionary save — said he appreciates the unique opportunity to play against his brother.Not a whole lot of people have gotten a chance to do this, said Ryan Miller, who had a number of family members in town for the game. When you think about how long pro hockeys been played, especially at the NHL level, not a lot of people get to say they get to do something like this.The Canucks (22-12-3) appreciated their netminders play as well as a resurgent power play that got goals from Alexander Edler, his first in 23 games, and Radim Vrbata.Henrik Sedin added two empty-net goals — the 200th and 201st of his career — to go along with an assist.The last two, three weeks (the power play has) felt really good, said Vancouvers captain. With (Alexandre Burrows) in front doing such a good job it feels like we get a scoring chance every time we get the puck there. Its been tough as a group to not get the amount of power plays we want but tonight we got three or four and sometimes thats what you need to start feeling the puck and make plays.Daniel Sedin chipped in with three assists, including two on the empty netters, and Edler added one of his own in a contest that was much closer than the final score.Its not that the game couldnt have gone either way, it could have, said Canucks head coach Willie Desjardins. We had a good night on the specialty teams and that was probably the difference.Tomas Tatar scored for Detroit (20-10-9), which got 20 stops from Jimmy Howard.I thought we did lots of good things, said Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock. (Ryan) Miller was good and our specialty teams werent good enough.The Canucks talked a lot about consistency in the wake of the loss to the Kings, a game where they were outshot 40-16 following a hard-fought 3-1 road win over the San Jose Sharks.Vancouver was better defensively against Detroiit and grabbed the lead against the leagues No. Munir El Haddadi Jersey. 2 penalty-killing unit 1:48 into the second when Edler blasted a one-timer from the top of the faceoff circle past a screened Howard.It was a big win, a big two points for us. We played pretty good, said Edler, whose four goals this season have all come with the man advantage. Its a tough team to play and we battled hard. We got a couple (goals) on special teams. That was big.The Red Wings started to push back as the period wore on, with Ryan Miller stopping a couple chances from Pavel Datsyuk, including a nice glove save on a redirection off the rush.Detroit got a power play early in the third, and Miller made two more big stops on Datsyuk that had fans at Rogers Arena chanting Miller! Miller!Canucks captain Henrik Sedin then broke in on a short-handed breakaway that Howard saved with his pad.Detroit got a brief 5-on-3 advantage when Daniel Sedin went off for hooking and Miller made two more big saves on Stephen Weiss towards then end of the second penalty with his team still down a man.The Vancouver goalie was at it again with 8 1/2 minutes left in the third, shooting out his pad to stop Tomas Jurco from the slot.Again theres some big saves by the goaltender, said Desjardins. One of those goes in and your penalty killing doesnt seem that good, but Miller was good.The Canucks doubled the lead on the power play at 9:11 when Vrbata buried his own rebound past a down-and-out Howard for his 16th of the season and third in as many games.Vancouver gave up two late goals in Thursdays loss, and Tatar made the Canucks sweat when he scored his 16th of the season with 3:30 to go in the third and Howard on the bench for an extra attacker.But the Canucks sealed it when Henrik Sedin scored his seventh of the season into an empty net for his milestone goal with 1:51 left on the clock before adding another with 31.2 seconds remaining.Even after they scored their goal there was no panic on the bench, he said. We kept playing the way we had throughout the game so I think we showed a lot of composure.Notes: Canucks forward Zack Kassian suited up for the first time since Nov. 25. The 23-year-old missed 13 games with a broken finger before sitting out one more as a healthy scratch on Thursday. Kassian took the place of Linden Vey, who has just two assists in the last 12 games. ... Canucks tough guy Tom Sestito cleared waivers and has been assigned to the AHLs Utica Comets. ... The Canucks continue their five-game homestand on Tuesday against the New York Islanders. ... The Red Wings opened a six-game road trip with just their second game outside the Eastern time zone in 2014-15. Detroit visits the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Jan - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » L'espace détente du Forum i30 » Le bistrot Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation