Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

of two-run homers, including his 400th shot in a Red

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » Les petites annonces » Vos petites annonces des i30
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Jan - 05:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: of two-run homers, including his 400th shot in a Red Répondre en citant

NEW YORK -- Chris Young thinks hes a New York kind of guy. Marcus Morris Jersey . So when the Mets approached his representative shortly after the start of free agency, the 30-year-old outfielder was eager to reach a deal rather than test the market. "It did give a peace of mind that I was looking for," Young said Tuesday after completing a $7.25 million, one-year contract with New York. "Im not a fan of waiting until the last minute and stretching out everything. Id rather just know where Im going and get it done." Young hit .200 with 12 homers and 40 RBIs last season for Oakland, which acquired him from Arizona as part of a three-team trade after the 2012 season. His best year was 2010, when he was an All-Star and batted .257 for the Diamondbacks with 27 homers and 91 RBIs. Mets captain David Wright and manager Terry Collins helped recruit him. "Just a fresh start in New York. Ive always been excited about playing in the New York market," he said. "Those kind of things intrigue me as far as, I like playing on big stages. I like big-game moments." Not that the Mets have seen many of those lately. New Yorks outfield combined to hit .238 this year (29th in the majors) with 50 homers (tied for 24th) and 209 RBIs (16th), according to STATS. "Were very excited to have him," general manager Sandy Alderson said. "Chris has had a distinguished career to this point, and we think with regular playing time will be able to return to his All-Star-caliber performance from his days in Arizona." Young joins a projected outfield that includes Eric Young Jr. -- the NL stolen base leader -- and defensive whiz Juan Lagares, who may be slightly ahead of Young in the pecking order for centre field. "Playing centre field has always been my natural position," Chris Young said. "Last year with the As, I did play some left and some right as well, but there was a learning curve and I did struggle at times with it early on, but as the season went on I was able to get more comfortable with it." While the Mets hope to be more active in the free-agent market this off-season, they have been taken aback by the prices. Shortstop Jhonny Peralta agreed to a $53 million, four-year contract with St. Louis, and catcher Brian McCann has a tentative $85 million, five-year deal with the Yankees. "I think in some instances the contract amounts have gone way beyond what most would have predicted," Alderson said. "In other cases they may be generally in the line. For example, I dont know that anybody is terribly surprised about the McCann contract. I think people have been surprised about the Peralta contract." Gordon Hayward Jersey . Ortiz hit a pair of two-run homers, including his 400th shot in a Red Sox uniform, and drove in a career high-tying six runs to power Boston past the Houston Astros 10-7 on Saturday night. Jayson Tatum Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. http://www.authenticcelticsproshop.com/Danny-Ainge-Jersey/ .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs.Boston Bruins forward Brad Marchand has been suspended for the next two games for slew-footing New York Rangers forward Derick Brassard during Bostons 33-0 victory Thursday night. Al Horford Jersey. . Marchand slew footed Matt Niskanen of the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2011 and was fined $2,500. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Jan - 05:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » Les petites annonces » Vos petites annonces des i30 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation