Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 05:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave Répondre en citant

VAL-DOR, Que. Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey . -- Anthony Richard had three goals as the Val-dOr Foreurs went on to beat the Rouyn-Noranda Huskies 7-4 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play Wednesday. Louick Marcotte scored the first of his two goals 1:09 into the contest while Timotej Sille and Nicolas Aube-Kubel rounded out the scoring for Val-dOr (2-3-0). Francis Perron had three goals and an assist in a losing cause for the Huskies (1-3-1), who also got a goal from Marcus Power. Perrons goals came at even strength, on the power play and short-handed. Francois Tremblay made 28 saves for the Foreurs. Carl Hozjan stopped 18-of-23 shots for Rouyn-Noranda, and teammate Alexandre Belanger handled nine of the 11 shots he faced. --- OCEANIC 2 CATARACTES 1 SHAWINIGAN, QUE., -- Zachary Fortin made 33 saves to backstop the Rimouski Oceanic past the Cataractes. Samuel Courtemanche opened the scoring for Rimouski (3-2-0) at 5:47 of the first period, and Anthony DeLuca made it 2-0 at 18:42 of the period. Brandon Gignac scored a power-play goal for Shawinigan (0-4-1) at 15:24 of the second period. Marvin Cupper made 21 saves for the Cataractes. --- MOOSEHEADS 5 TITAN 3 HALIFAX -- The Mooseheads controlled the play most of the night while outshooting Acadie-Bathurst 44-22. Brent Andrews, Matt Murphy, MacKenzie Weegar, Timo Meier and Trey Lewis scored for Halifax (2-3-0), while Zach Fucale made 19 saves. Raphael Lafontaine had two goals for Acadie-Bathurst (2-3-0). Alexandros Soumakis also scored for the Titan, while Jacob Brennan was busy in goal making 39 saves. Samson Ebukam Jersey . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. Mark Barron Jersey . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. http://www.laramsfansshop.com/c-57-rams-connor-barwin-jersey.aspx . - The Mavericks built a 12-point lead with 2:50 to play, gave away all but two points of it, and still managed to hang on.RALEIGH, N.C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have recalled goalie Cam Ward from his brief conditioning stint in the minor leagues. The team announced the move Sunday. Ward went 1-1 with a 2.02 goals-against average in two games this weekend with the Hurricanes AHL affiliate in Charlotte. The 2006 Conn Smythe Trophy winner missed Carolinas last 14 games with an unspecified lower-body injury and began his conditioning stint Friday. Michael Brockers Jersey. He is 6-7-5 in 19 games with Carolina this season with a 3.15 GAA. The Hurricanes host Winnipeg on Tuesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 05:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation