Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

inning with a homer. The Reds broke a 12-inning scoreless

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: inning with a homer. The Reds broke a 12-inning scoreless Répondre en citant

SUNRISE, Fla. Sergio Romero Jersey . -- The Boston Bruins domination of the Florida Panthers continued. Well, the Bruins are beating just about everyone lately. Torey Krug scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and the Bruins won their season-high fifth straight with a 5-2 victory over the Panthers on Sunday. Chad Johnson made 20 saves, and Chris Kelly, Jarome Iginla, Patrice Bergeron and Andrej Meszaros also scored for Boston. Bergeron also had two assists for the Bruins, who are 7-0-3 during a 10-game stretch on the road, their longest such point streak since 2010-11. The Bruins have taken 14 of 16 from the Panthers, including eight straight by a combined 33-10 score. Boston is now in first place in the Eastern Conference. "Weve worked hard to get ourselves back at the top of the conference," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "By the looks of it, itll probably be a battle right until the end." Jimmy Hayes scored both goals for Florida, and Roberto Luongo stopped 37 shots. The Bruins broke a 1-1 tie on Krugs goal with 12:22 left the third. Krug took a pass from Brad Marchand in the slot and backhanded it past Luongo. "It seemed like their guys were a little bit tired and I thought I could jump up and beat a couple of guys," Krug said. "March made an unbelievable play and I was lucky enough to put it in." Three goals were scored in a span of 52 seconds later in the third, two by Boston. The Bruins stretched their lead to 3-1 on Bergerons goal with 6 seconds left on a power play. His one-timer went between Luongos pads at 11:21. "It was a big game for us. I think we played a solid road game and we came out with the two points," Bergeron said. The Panthers closed to 3-2 when Hayes found a loose puck in front and jammed in between Johnsons pads for his second goal at 11:42 for his first career multigoal game. The Bruins made it 4-2 on Iginlas goal 31 seconds later when his wrist shot went over Luongos shoulder at 12:13 for his 20th of the season and 550th career goal. Iginla moved into sole possession of 26th on the NHLs career goals list. Longtime Bruins forward John Bucyk is 25th. Kelly scored an empty-netter with 1:02 left. The Bruins beat the Panthers for the second time in six days, including a 4-1 loss on Tuesday in Boston. "Theyre still a benchmark," Panthers coach Peter Horachek said. "Theyre still the team that we have to gauge ourselves by. Thats a message to our guys, thats where we need to be." The Bruins tied it at 1 on a power-play goal by Meszaros. His slap shot from above the right circle got past Luongo at 9:58. It was the first goal Luongo gave up in nearly 90 minutes since rejoining the Panthers for Fridays 2-0 win against Buffalo. Meszaros made his Bruins debut after being acquired from Philadelphia last Wednesday. "It was good to go out there and play. Overall, I felt pretty good and the two points is huge," Meszaros said. The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on Hayes first goal at the 7-minute mark of the second. Nick Bjugstad shot from the right side and Johnson made the block, but Hayes grabbed the rebound and wristed it into the open net on the stick side. The Bruins went after Luongo from the start. He faced 27 shots in the first two periods, with at least three hitting the post, including a deflection off the skate of Panthers defenceman Brian Campbell early in the second that glanced off the iron. "You have to give (the Bruins) credit," Luongo said. "They came out hard in the third and they created some scoring chances. I would have liked to have made a few more saves there at least to keep it a one-goal game, but they have some good players there who can make some plays. "Things kind of fell apart a little bit in the third." NOTES: Bruins F Daniel Paille left with an upper-body injury after being hit by Ed Jovanovski along the boards at 3:06 of the first and did not return. ... Corey Potter, claimed off waivers by Boston from Edmonton on Wednesday, was a healthy scratch. ... Bjugstad has five points the past six games for the Panthers. ... Panthers D Erik Gudbranson left in the third period with a lower-body injury and did not return. Javier Pastore Jersey . HEROES P.K. Subban – Scored the overtime winner and assisted on Montreal’s earlier goal, both on the power play, in a 2-1 win over Nashville. Jonathan Maidana Jersey .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center. http://www.argentinasoccerauthentic.com/Guido-Pizarro-Copa-America-Jersey/ .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Finally healthy after a lost season, Johnny Cueto is dominating every time out. Cueto gave up three hits over eight innings, including two solo homers, and singled home a run on Saturday night, leading the Cincinnati Reds to a 6-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers. The Reds have won two of the first three in the series, leaving Milwaukee with a six-game lead in the NL Central. Cueto (3-2) gave up homers by Aramis Ramirez and Mark Reynolds and an infield single by Jean Segura. He walked one and struck out 10. The right-hander has allowed only three runs in his last 38 innings. "He was unbelievable again," catcher Brayan Pena said. Cueto was on the disabled list three times last season, when he made only 11 starts. Everything is coming together for him so far in 2014. "Hes taking his game to an even different level," manager Bryan Price said. Cueto is the first Red to throw at least seven innings in each of his first seven starts in a season since Bucky Walters in 1944. Hes the first Red to throw at least eight innings in four straight starts since Jose Rijo in 1990. "Ive said before: He doesnt have the body of an Olympic athlete, but he plays like an Olympian-caliber athlete," Price said. One curiosity with Cueto: He has given up six homers, accounting for seven of the eight runs he has allowed this season. He gave up two homers in a game for the first time this season. Cueto has already thrown 55 innings. With the injuries last season, he managed only 60 2-3. "Its really important to be throwing this many innings," Cueto said, with assistant trainer Tomas Vera translating. "I thank God that Im feeling really strong. Ive been working for this." The Reds piled up the singles against Yovani Gallardo (2-1), who failed to produce a quality start for the first time this season. Cincinnati had nine singles in Gallardos six innings, including Cuetos RBI hit in the sixth inning for a 4-2 lead. "They put the ball on the ground," Gallardo said. "Theres nothing I can do after that. Its frustrating when you make a good pitch and something happens. Ezequiel Garay Jersey. Cueto was a fastball away and he threw the bat out and made contact." Ryan Ludwick singled home a run, and Pena drove in two more with a single in a three-run fourth inning. Todd Frazier doubled home a run as the Reds pulled away against the bullpen. The game matched two of the NLs stingiest pitchers. Cueto got the better of it, leaving his league-leading ERA at 1.31. Reds leadoff hitter Billy Hamilton was out of the lineup for the second consecutive game because of sprained knuckles on his left hand. The Brewers offence has struggled and been in flux for the past week because of slumps and injuries. It took a significant hit on Saturday when Ryan Braun went on the disabled list with a strained right oblique. Braun had missed the last six games with the injury. Hes eligible to return on May 12. Outfielder Logan Schafer, who had been disabled by a strained right hamstring injury, was activated in Brauns spot. Ramirez and Segura, the shortstop, missed time in the past week because of injuries. Ramirez, bothered by a bad elbow, was in an 0-for-28 slump that matched the longest of his career when he led off the second inning with a homer. The Reds broke a 12-inning scoreless streak by piling up singles in the fourth. They loaded the bases on hits by Brandon Phillips and Jay Bruce, and Frazier was hit by a pitch. Ludwick singled home one run, and Pena drove in two more. NOTES: Alfred Simon (4-1) faces Milwaukees Kyle Lohse (4-1) in the final game of the series on Sunday. ... The Reds activated OF/INF Skip Schumaker before the game. Schumaker separated his left shoulder while diving for a ball in the outfield on March 21. OF Roger Bernadina was designated for assignment. ... Closer Aroldis Chapman pitched one inning for Class A Dayton at Lake County on Saturday, throwing 16 pitches. Hes expected to continue his rehab assignment with Triple-A Louisville and could be activated within a week. Chapman was hit on the forehead by a line drive on March 19 and had surgery to insert a plate. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 05:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation