Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

f. After the Jaguars cut it to 26-23 on Denard Robinsons tou

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 04:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: f. After the Jaguars cut it to 26-23 on Denard Robinsons tou Répondre en citant

Should the Montreal Canadiens appear in front of an arbitrator on Friday, they will have the unenviable task of making a case against the value of P. Denzelle Good Jersey .K. Subban. The Norris Trophy-winning defenceman is a restricted free agent coming off a two-year bridge deal worth $5.75 million and is looking at a sizable raise in the neighbourhood of the NHLs elite defenders. What general manager Marc Bergevin must do (hypothetically for the time being, unless a deal is signed) is come up with a list of knocks against his No. 1 defender in order to determine a fair price. Subban has already made his case to be considered among the NHLs elite defenceman. He won the Norris Trophy in 2013, an Olympic gold medal at the Sochi Olympic Games in February and is an offensive threat every time he hits the ice. The question is, what can the Canadiens say about Subban in arbitration that would keep the price south of the elite-level salary he would likely fetch on the open market? NORRIS TROPHY When Subban won the Norris in 2013, he did so after just 48 games (42 played of 48, actually) due to the lockout. Could the Canadiens argue that a strong half season is not enough time to crown a player among the games elite? Subban tied for the league lead in scoring among defenceman with 38 points - 26 coming on the power play - and finished second in goals and third in assists. By comparison, when Ottawa Senators defenceman Erik Karlsson won the Norris in 2012 he did so by outscoring his counterparts by 25 points and leading defenders in both goals and assists. OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL Subban was a constant topic of discussion leading up to the selection of Canadas mens Olympic hockey team for Sochi and throughout the early stages of the tournament as well. As Team Canada searched for offence in the group stage, many wondered whether it was time to inject a full dose of the electric Subban into the lineup. The verdict? Subban played one game and Canada shut down opponent after opponent en route to a second straight gold medal. His selection is a boost, but does his contribution, or lack thereof, hurt the cause? P.K. THE SCORER Subban is an exciting player with a stellar combination of size, speed and creativity. His biggest assets come on the offensive side of the puck, and more particularly the power play. He has 167 points in 284 career games, giving him the third best points per game average (.588) among active players behind Sergei Gonchar (.636) and Mike Green (.626) and tied with Dan Boyle. His high-risk, high-reward style has burned the Habs on occasion in the past, but does his production outweigh a few bad plays? As mentioned, its an ugly part of the business when a team has to give reasons why one of its stars is not worth a particular amount of money. But since it has to be done, the question remains. What evidence, if any, can the Canadiens use in arbitration to make Subbans payday more reasonable for the club? As always, its Your! Call. Marlon Mack Jersey . Mired in an offensive slump, Lowry - the NBAs leader in taking charges this season - did what he has learned to do best, standing his ground and drawing a crucial offensive foul on the Cavaliers all-star point guard. Fast forward 30 seconds to the Cavs next possession, with the home team still trailing by three, Spencer Hawes - one of the leagues best passing big men - threw an interception, intended for Tyler Zeller and picked off by DeMar DeRozan. Christine Michael Sr Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points.  Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1).CINCINNATI - Jeremy Hill took the handoff, saw the hole and hit it. Just like that, he was off for a touchdown that would finally decide a sloppy, back-and-forth game.Hill ran 60 yards to the end zone in the fourth quarter Sunday, part of a 154-yard effort that steadied the Cincinnati Bengals to a 33-23 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars and kept them alone atop the AFC North.The rookie from LSU made it look easy. Sounded that way, too.It was a great job by the offensive line, said Hill, who scored twice. I just had to make one guy miss.The Bengals (5-2-1) did enough ugly things to allow the Jaguars (1-8) to stay in the game until the fourth quarter. Even after Hills long touchdown run, the Jaguars had one final chance that ended when rookie Blake Bortles — the NFLs interception leader — threw one in the end zone with 3:55 left.Add another one to the Jaguars collection of games in which they played well enough to stay close but couldnt pull it out at the end.Youve got to figure out ways to win, receiver Cecil Shorts said. Thats definitely the next thing to get over that hump. As an offence, defence special teams, every category we couldve done better and we still had a chance at the end.The Jaguars headed straight from Cincinnati to London, where theyll play Dallas. The Bengals started getting ready for a big intrastate game — they host Cleveland on Thursday night with first place at stake.There was never any panic, Hill said. We have faith in our guys. It was just a back-and-forth game. A huge win for us. We needed to stay on top of our division.Some things learned at Paul Brown Stadium:THE REAL DEAL: With Giovani Bernard inactive because of hip and shoulder injuries, Hill made his first start and produced the biggest day by a Bengals running back since Cedric Benson ran for 189 yards against the Bears five years ago. Cincinnati took him in the second round because it wanted a big running back who also is a breakaway threat. When they needed a big play Sunday, Hill provided it.I think thats what they envisioned forr me, Hill said. Malik Hooker Jersey. GREEN EASES IN: Pro Bowl receiver A.J. Green returned after missing three games with an injured big right toe and had three catches for 44 yards and a touchdown in limited playing time. He had another touchdown catch nullified because he lined up beyond the line of scrimmage. He expects to play on Thursday against Cleveland. The Bengals were happy with how they eased him back into the lineup.Obviously, theres a little transition, having not played in a few weeks, said Andy Dalton, who was 19 of 31 for 233 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions. It was a good start.BORTLES AND INTs: The Bengals dropped at least five potential interceptions, but finally came up with the one that clinched it. Bortles threw the ball directly to safety George Iloka in the end zone, his NFL-leading 13th interception. Although he had some good moments in the second half and finished 22 of 33 for 247 yards with two touchdowns to Allen Hurns, it was that one interception that finished it off.I tried to throw it out of the end zone, Bortles said. It wasnt what I wanted. It didnt come out of my hand great.SLOPPY JAGUAR KICKING: Bryan Anger had one punt deflected and another blocked out of the end zone by Taylor Mays for a safety in the first half. After the Jaguars cut it to 26-23 on Denard Robinsons touchdown run, Josh Scobees kickoff went out of bounds, giving Cincinnati the ball at its 40. Hill ran for a touchdown on the next play.Our special teams unit did not perform very well, coach Gus Bradley said.INJURIES: Jaguars guard Brandon Linder (shoulder), safety Josh Evans (shoulder) and linebacker Jeremiah George (sprained ankle) left the game and didnt return. Bengals right tackle Andre Smith sprained his left ankle in the first half, returned before halftime but sat out the second half. Cornerback Leon Hall was being evaluated for a concussion in the second half. Hill missed a series in the first half after twisting his left knee.___AP NFL website: and Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 04:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation