Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

, 205-pound ballhawk has an NFL-high 11 interceptions since

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 04:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: , 205-pound ballhawk has an NFL-high 11 interceptions since Répondre en citant

SAN DIEGO - Keenan Allen, the San Diego Chargers leading receiver, has a broken right collarbone, the team said Tuesday. Carl Gunnarsson Jersey .Allen, who has 77 catches for 783 yards and four touchdowns this season, also injured his right ankle during the Chargers loss Sunday to the Denver Broncos.Coach Mike McCoy said the Chargers have no plans to put Allen on injured reserve.With Allens status in doubt for Saturdays game against the San Francisco 49ers, the Chargers will lean more on wide receivers Malcom Floyd and Eddie Royal.__Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Brayden Schenn Jersey . Vonn flew back to Vail, Colo., last week after hurting her surgically repaired right knee at a downhill race in France. "Her knee was swollen again after Val dIsere," U.S. womens head coach Alex Hoedlmoser told The Associated Press. Brett Hull Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/tony-twist-jersey/ . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.BEREA, Ohio - Defensive end Phil Taylor will not be part of the Cleveland Browns push for the playoffs.Taylor was placed on injured reserve Friday with a right knee injury that will require surgery, ending his season after just five games.The 6-foot-3, 335-pounder missed four games earlier in the year following an arthroscopic procedure on the same knee, but coach Mike Pettine said the current injury is unrelated to it.Its unfortunate because Phil did give us a spark last week in Cincinnati, and we will miss him out there, Pettine said. At the same time, we know this is something that definitely needs to be corrected, so were shutting Phil down.The coach said Taylor did not damage his anterior cruciate ligament during Clevelands 24-3 win over the Bengals on Nov. 6, but declined to reveal specifics. The victory allowed the Browns to move into first place in the AFC North with a 6-3 record.Third-year pro Billy Winn is expected to start in Taylors spot Sunday when Cleveland hosts the Houston Texans at FirstEnergy Stadium.You guys know Phil, this is a huge loss for us, Winn said. Hes super energetic and he brings all the guys together, whether its from a detailed, focused standpoint or from an enthusiastic standpoint.It stinks, but injuries are a big part of the game and I think we have the guys to carry the flag for him.Taylor has been a fixture on the Browns defensive line since being a first-round pick in 2011, starting 42 of 44 games with 140 tackles and seven sacks.The Baylor product sprained his right knee Oct. 5 at Tennessee and underwent surgery three days later, only to be hurt again in his comeback against Cincinnati. Taylor will have another operation next week, but Pettine said he should be heallthy for the start of training camp. Jaden Schwartz Jersey. Phil Taylor is a special player, just look at his pedigree and the man-in-the-middle mentality that he brings, said safety Tashaun Gipson, who leads the NFL with six interceptions. Thats tough to come by, which is why hes definitely going to be missed, especially since were on a roll right now and fighting for the playoffs.Cleveland also will be without Pro Bowl tight end Jordan Cameron (concussion) and safety Johnson Bademosi (concussion) against the Texans, but could have Gipson in the lineup.Gipson has not practiced since being diagnosed with a concussion following the Bengals game, but was cleared to resume non-contact activities Friday. The 5-11, 205-pound ballhawk has an NFL-high 11 interceptions since the start of last season.I feel good mentally and physically, but I respect the whole concussion-protocol process, so its in the doctors hands and in Gods hands, Gipson said. Its important to be out there because we can go 7-3 and set ourselves up in a real good position.Its about me helping the team, and Im confident that I can do whatever I have to do to get on the field.NOTES: Cameron will miss his third straight game, and Pettine admitted there is no timetable for his return. The free agent to be has incurred three concussions in the last 23 months. You dont know, its a tricky thing, Pettine said. Its obviously a touchy subject, and I defer very much to the medical staff. . LB Keith Pough, a first-year pro from Howard, was signed to fill the roster spot vacated by Taylor. ... The Browns have not made the playoffs since 2002 and last finished with a winning record in 2007.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Jan - 04:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 » Vos i30 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation