Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

Network.com) - Josh Smith scored 21 points with 13 rebo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 05:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Network.com) - Josh Smith scored 21 points with 13 rebo Répondre en citant

DOHA, Qatar -- Sergio Garcia birdied the third extra hole to beat Mikko Ilonen in a playoff Saturday and win the Qatar Masters for his second victory in three events. Wesley Matthews Jersey . Garcia entered the round three shots behind overnight leader Rafa Cabrera-Bello but birdied six of his last 12 for a 7-under 65, forcing Ilonen to make an 18-foot birdie putt on the 18th hole to force the playoff with a 66. They both finished on 16-under 272. Garcia missed an 8-foot birdie putt on the last that would have given him the win in regulation, and then couldnt make an eagle putt for the victory on the first playoff hole. The Spaniard and Ilonen both had birdies on the second extra hole as well before Garcia sealed the victory with a tap-in birdie at the third to Ilonens par. "I started the day thinking if I can shoot a 6 or 7 under, I can have a chance," Garcia. "Im very happy to be able to win it." Cabrera-Bello only managed a 69 and fell to a tie for third with Thorbjorn Olesen of Denmark (68). Garcias victory helped make up for last years disappointment in Doha, when he finished runner-up after Englands Chris Wood eagled the last hole to claim his first European Tour win. It also came on the heels of his victory at the Thailand Golf Championship in December, when he had his girlfriend Katharina Boehm caddie for him. Boehm was among the first to congratulate him after he sealed the win on Saturday. "When things off the golf course are on good terms it is a little easier to concentrate when you dont have too many things in your head," Garcia said. "I am very fortunate with Kathy and with my family and all those around me, so its great to be playing well and to be in this winning situation with the goal now to keep improving. "I still feel like I can do better and that is the goal." Ilonen was seeking just his third tour victory after ending a six-year winless drought last June at the Nordea Masters. "I came up two shots short of my target in regulation thinking a 64 would win outright, but a 66 was good enough for the playoff," the Finn said. "But Sergio was a bit better than me." Olesen had the chance to join the playoff but missed his eight-foot eagle putt on 18. European No. 1 Henrik Stenson finished strongly with birdies on his last four holes for a 67 that put him in a tie for 28th -- perhaps a good sign at the end of a disappointing tournament ahead of next weeks Dubai Desert Classic. Jose Barea Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. Dennis Smith Jr. Jersey . The CFL unveiled its 2014 schedule Wednesday and the Redblacks will play their first-ever regular-season game in Winnipeg against the Blue Bombers on July 3. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/devin-harris-mavericks-jersey-c-7/ .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.Sacramento, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - Josh Smith scored 21 points with 13 rebounds and five blocks to help the Detroit Pistons in a 95-90 win over the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Greg Monroe led the Pistons with 21 points and Andre Drummond checked in with 12 points and 10 rebounds. Deetroit has won two straight following a 13-game losing streak. Custom Dallas Mavericks Jerseys. Rudy Gay tallied 20 points to pace the Kings, who have lost three straight and four of their last five. Carl Landry supplied 15 points and 11 rebounds off the bench, and Ben McLemore had 14 in the loss. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 05:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation