Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

nings to Detroit. The trade is the latest in a series of eff

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 05:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: nings to Detroit. The trade is the latest in a series of eff Répondre en citant

WINNIPEG - Michael Hutchinson enjoyed the view from his crease, rather than the bench, as the Winnipeg Jets battled the Boston Bruins on Friday. Francisco Liriano Jersey .Winnipegs backup goalie got the start against the team that drafted him and only faced four shots in the first period, but later made some key saves on the way to the Jets 2-1 victory.Mathieu Perreault scored the winning goal with 23 seconds left in the second period, a tipped shot that was originally credited to Dustin Byfuglien.I get energy from watching the guys work so hard in the other zone. They really gave it to them, Hutchinson said of Winnipegs 16-4 shot advantage in the opening period.Its easy to stay in the game when youre just enjoying your team battle in the offensive zone.Hutchinson, who was drafted by Boston in 2008 (77th overall), made 30 saves in Winnipegs second-straight win (17-10-6).Evander Kane had Winnipegs other goal.Tuukka Rask made 25 saves for the Bruins (16-14-3) with Torey Krug scoring Bostons lone goal.Defenceman Jay Harrison, acquired by the Jets in a trade with Carolina on Thursday, introduced himself to fans with an assist in his first shift.Harrison made a pass from the point over to defenceman Grant Clitsome, whose straight-on blast hit Rask. Kane then zoomed in and flipped the loose puck into the net at 3:12 for his sixth goal of the season.Rask said he threw his blocker out on Kanes shot, but didnt get enough.Right now, I cant afford to make those mistakes the way weve been scoring goals, but it didnt decide a game or anything, he said.Boston tied the game 1-1 at 4:49 of the second period after Chris Kelly cut across the front of the net and sent a backhand shot at Hutchinson. Krug got the rebound and scored his sixth of the season.Byfugliens wrist shot from the point went through traffic, including four players just outside the crease, and was deflected by Perreault for the 2-1 lead at 19:37.I saw (Byfuglien) had the puck. Then they started cheering and I turned back and I didnt even see the puck in the net, so no chance there, Rask said.The goal extended Perreaults point streak to six games with two goals and four assists, the teams longest this season.Mark Scheifele also assisted on the goal, giving him seven points in his last four games, including three goals.Boston then outshot the Jets 11-7 in the second period.The Bruins head coach Claude Julien said his players didnt have a good start, but that wasnt the reason for the loss.The biggest thing for me is that we passed up on so many shot opportunities and looked for the cute plays, he said. Thats not our team.Having the Jets score so late in the second didnt help either.We dont play through players and they keep the puck in the middle of the ice. They put it back in and then we dont box out and its in our net, Julien said.Those kind of mistakes. Were making costly mistakes.The teams each took a penalty within a minute of each other midway through the third period, but neither could find the back of the net during their advantage. Hutchinson made two good saves when Boston had the extra man.The Bruins pulled Rask with just under two minutes left, but Hutchinson withstood the attack.Harrison played 20:18 with his new team, even though he didnt arrive in Winnipeg in time for the morning skate.A lot of times, the more times you go over the boards, the easier it gets because you get into a nice routine and rhythm and theres less thinking and more playing, said Harrison, who has played more than 300 NHL games.The Jets end a four-game homestand Sunday against Philadelphia. Boston returns home to host Buffalo on Sunday. Paul Molitor Jersey . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. Ryan Goins Jersey . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. http://www.teambluejaysprostore.us/Miguel-Montero-blue-jays-jersey/ .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end.PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns have traded small forward Caron Butler to the Milwaukee Bucks for point guard Ish Smith and centre Viacheslav Kravstov. The move sends Butler to his hometown team. The 11-year NBA veteran is from nearby Racine. The Suns acquired Butler and point guard Eric Bledsoe from the Clippers on July 10 in a three-team trade that sent the Suns Jared Dudley and Milwaukees J.J. Redick to Los Angeles. Milwaukee got two second-round draft picks in the deal. Butler signed a three-year, $24 million contract with the Clippers in December of 2011. A starter for the Clippers the last two seasons, Butler has averaged 15.5 points in stops that included Miami, the Los Angeles Lakers, Washington, Dallas and the Clippers. "Were very excited to welcome Caron back home," Bucks general manager John Hammond said in a statement. Hammond said Butler "gives us depth at the small forward position and will be a mentor for our younger players." Suns general manager Ryan McDonough said the trade "gives us significant cap space as well as the flexibility to trade for another exciting player." It also could provide some money that would make it easier to swallow the $9 million hit the team would take if it waives Michael Beasley, who was arrested in early August on suspicion of marijuana possession and had been a disappointment on and off the court in his one season with Phoenix. Finding someone who would take him in a trade seems unlikely, given his long history of marijuana problems. Smithh has played for five teams in three NBA seasons after making the Houston roster as an undrafted free agent in 2010. Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys. He appeared in 52 games last season, 36 with Orlando before he was traded to Milwaukee and played in 16 games there. The 6-foot-11 Kravstov enters his second NBA season and will join fellow Ukrainian centre Alex Len, the Suns first-round draft pick. They are the only two Ukrainians on an NBA roster. Moments after the trade was confirmed, the Suns announced they had signed Len, the fifth overall pick in the draft. Kravstov appeared in 25 games with the Detroit Pistons as a rookie. He went to the Bucks on July 31 as part of the trade that sent Brandon Jennings to Detroit. The trade is the latest in a series of efforts by the new general manager McDonough and new coach Jeff Hornacek to rebuild the Suns after the team endured its second-worst finish in franchise history. Butler had expressed satisfaction with the role made for him in Phoenix, even serving as one of the models at a local shopping mall when the Suns unveiled their new uniforms. But he undoubtedly will love the move back to his home area. Butler, a two-time All-Star, started 78 games for the Clippers last season, averaging 10.4 points per game, shooting 39 per cent from 3-point range. After two seasons at UConn, Butler was selected by Miami as the 10th overall pick in the 2002 draft. His uniform numbers have been retired by the two high schools where he played, Racine Park, Wis., and Maine Central Institute. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Jan - 05:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation