Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

0 at the half on 8-for-10 shooting,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Discussions libre sur l'i30 II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: 0 at the half on 8-for-10 shooting, Répondre en citant

An early lead was all the Winnipeg Goldeyes pitching staff needed for Winnipegs first win of the 2014 season. Nino Niederreiter Jersey . On the back of an early 3-0 lead and a shutdown pitching effort, the Goldeyes (1-1) beat the Amarillo Sox (1-1) 5-2 Friday night before 2,120 fans at a gusty Amarillo National Bank Sox Stadium in Texas. With two out in the top of the first inning, Goldeyes left fielder Ray Sadler hit a solo home run to left field. It was Winnipegs first home run of the season and put the road team up 1-0. Winnipeg added to its lead in the third inning. Designated hitter Ryan Pineda led off the inning with a triple and was quickly singled home a batter later by catcher Luis Alen. After shortstop Tyler Kuhn hit into a double play, second baseman Jake Blackwood hit a solo home run to extend Winnipegs lead to 3-0. Goldeyes starting pitcher Jason Jarvis was stellar in his first start of the season, throwing just 58 pitches in six innings of work.  "You have to go out there and get strike one," Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said on the Jewel 101 post-game show. "Jarvis did a heck of a job doing that tonight." Jarvis only blemish came in the bottom of the sixth inning when he surrendered three consecutive one-out singles and a sac fly, which led to two Amarillo runs. Down to a one-run lead, the Goldeyes restored the three-run lead in the top of the eighth inning. Kuhn singled and Blackwood walked to start the inning. Then a deep fly ball from Sadler moved them to second and third base. After centre fielder Reggie Abercrombie was intentionally walked, Kuhn scored on a wild pitch and third baseman Josh Mazzola scored Blackwood on a sac fly. "There was a three-inning stretch there where we didnt put together too many good ABs, but we beared down in the eighth inning and mustered those two runs, which were big for us," Vermilyea said. From there, Goldeyes relievers Chris Kissock, Brendan Lafferty and Kyle Bellamy – in windy conditions in the bottom of the ninth inning – wiped out any hopes Amarillo had of staging a comeback. Jarvis posted his fourth quality start in five starts as a member of the Goldeyes dating back to last season and earned the win, while Bellamy picked up his first save in a Goldeyes uniform. Amarillo starter Derek Blacksher also turned in a quality start, but he suffered his first loss of the season.Kuhn, Blackwood and Sadler led Winnipeg with a pair of hits each, as the Goldeyes outhit Amarillo 9-7. Defensively, Winnipeg didnt commit an error after making four on the rugged playing surface at ANB Sox Stadium last night. The Goldeyes and Sox meet again Saturday night at 7 p.m. The Goldeyes are expected to start righty Matt Jackson, who will be activated from the inactive list. Hell face southpaw Dayne Quist. Charlie Coyle Jersey . The premature end left 26 players still to finish the round in the Asian Tour event. Siddikur, who shot a bogey-free first round to share the lead with five others, eagled the par-5 first hole before bogeying twice and rebounding with six birdies. Devan Dubnyk Jersey . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens. http://www.hockeywildauthority.com/daniel-winnik-wild-jersey-c-24/ . -- A lawyer for the fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez asked a judge Friday to throw out perjury charges, saying Shayanna Jenkins did not wilfully lie as she was bombarded with 1,630 questions over two days before a grand jury.PHOENIX -- After a laugher over the New York Knicks, the Phoenix Suns are on their longest winning streak in four years. Goran Dragic scored 32 points in 32 minutes and the Suns routed the Knicks 112-88 on Friday night for their season-high sixth victory in a row. Eric Bledsoe added 16 points, seven rebounds and six assists, Markieff Morris scored 16 and Miles Plumlee had 11 points and 12 rebounds for the Suns, who led by 22 at halftime and 32 in the third quarter. Carmelo Anthony scored 21, seven below his season average, and Amare Stoudemire 19 for the Knicks, blown out for the second time in three games on their five-game western trip. "They didnt play good defence," Dragic said of the Knicks, "so tonight we could get everything that we want. We swing the ball two and three times, Im sure we get an open guy." With Memphis loss at Golden State, Phoenix pulled a half-game ahead of the Grizzlies for the No. 7 playoff spot in the West. The Suns are a game ahead of Dallas. The Knicks fell two games behind Atlanta for the eighth spot in the East. After winning eight of nine, Phoenix is just 1 1/2 games behind No. 6 Golden State and 2 1/2 behind No. 5 Portland. "In the West, its so crazy," Dragic said. "The first nine teams, they all deserve to be in the playoffs. But its only eight teams that can get in. We just have to take care of our business. I think if we play like tonight, were going to be in good shape." Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said that unless his team finishes 7-2 "or something like that," its unlikely Phoenix can catch the Warriors or Trail Blazers. "But they (the players) do look at the standings," Hornacek said. "They see that its bunched up there and lets see what we can do." Dragic, who scored 18 in the first quarter, returned to start the second half after getting five stitches to repair a cut just above the left eye, the result of a second-quarter collision with Tyson Chandlers massive armm. Ryan Suter Jersey. "I tried to poke the ball from him and he turned and hit me with his elbow right in the eye," Dragic said. "I dont know what it is. Its always the left eye." He said hes had stitches above the eye five times in his career, twice this season, and always on the left side. Phoenixs streak is its longest since the Suns won 10 straight four years ago. The smaller Suns dominated the boards 56-37 and had a 46-24 advantage in points in the paint. "We just werent ready for them," Anthony said. "We werent prepared for them, and they ran us out of the gym." It wasnt quite as bad for the Knicks as their 127-96 embarrassment against the Lakers in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, but it wasnt close after the first 1 1/2 quarters. The Suns, a season-high 15 games above .500, outscored the Knicks 24-6 over the final 8:49 of the half to lead 62-40 at the break. "We are playing for something and it is disappointing because we just cant afford to give games away," New York coach Mike Woodson said. Dragic had 20 at the half on 8-for-10 shooting, including 3-of-4 on 3s. Phoenix shot 52 per cent in the first half to New Yorks 39 per cent. The Suns were 8-of-20 on first-half 3s, the Knicks 4-of-13. The smaller Suns even outrebounded New York in the first two quarters 26-17. Anthony, the No. 2 scorer in the NBA at 28.2 points per game, had 10 in the first half on 4-of-10 shooting. Things got worse for New York early in the third quarter. Dragic made two 3s and Bledsoe one to put the Suns up 78-47 and Plumlees reverse jam on an alley-oop pass from Bledsoe made it 82-50 with 6:40 left in the period, Phoenixs biggest lead against anyone this season. NOTES: Tim Boven, an engineer at Honeywell from suburban Peoria, won $77,777 by sinking a shot from halfcourt during a second-quarter timeout. ... Stoudemire played in Phoenix for only the second time since leaving the Suns following the 2010 season. ... Phoenix is 20-10 against Eastern Conference foes. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 05:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Discussions libre sur l'i30 II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation