Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

es got their only goal from Jack Nevins, who opened the game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Discussions libre sur l'i30 II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 05:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: es got their only goal from Jack Nevins, who opened the game Répondre en citant

The Chicago Blackhawks will be forced to rely on their backup goaltenders for the next three weeks. Brian Sutter Jersey . Blackhawks coach Joe Quenneville announced Tuesday that goaltender Corey Crawford will miss three weeks with a groin injury. Crawford sustained the injury Sunday night against the Florida Panthers. He left the game in the first period and did not return after stretching out to make a kick-save. The Blackhawks will turn to Antti Raanta to fill in for Crawford as regular backup Nikolai Khabibulin is out with a leg injury and has not played since November 16. Raanta is 3-0-1 this season and made 29 saves for in relief of Crawford on Sunday night. Joe Mullen Jersey .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Martin Brodeur Jersey . Edmonton opened the season with 14 straight victories before falling Friday night 10-8 to the host Colorado Mammoth in National Lacrosse League action. http://www.officialbluesnhlshop.com/nate-prosser-jersey/ . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday.VAL-DOR, Que. - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. Frederick Gaudreau had a pair of goals for the Voltigeurs, who lead the second-round series 1-0, and Alexandre Grand-Maison scored once. Anthony Mantha scored twice for the Foreurs, including his second at 19:26 of the third period to force extra time, while Guillaume Gelinas had the other. Val-dOrs Antoine Bibeau turned away 18-of-22 shots in a losing cause. --- MOOSEHEADS 4 OLYMPIQUES 1 HALIFAX -- Andrew Ryan had two goals and an assist and Zachary Fucale made 25 saves as the Mooseheads took Game 1 of their quarter-final matchup against Gatineau. Brent Andrews and Philippe Gadoury also scored for Halifax while Jonathan Drouin and Nikolaj Ehlers each tacked on two assists. Jonathan Bourcier scored the lone goal for the Olympiques and Robert Steeves stopped 29-of-33 shots in defeat. Vincent Dunn had a chance to tie the game for Gatineau late in the second period, but Fucale turned him away on a penalty shot to keep the game 1-0 heading into the third period. Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey. --- DRAKKAR 4 HUSKIES 1 BAIE-COMEAU, Que. -- Philippe Cadorette made 25 saves and the Drakkar scored four unanswered goals to take Game 1 of their second-round series against Rouyn-Noranda. Alexandre Ranger, Gabriel Verpaelst, Charles Hudon and Maxime St-Cyr supplied the offence for Baie-Comeau. The Huskies got their only goal from Jack Nevins, who opened the games scoring at 8:03 of the first period. Rouyn-Norandas Alexandre Belanger turned aside 30-of-34 shots in a losing cause. --- OCEANIC 3 ARMADA 0 RIMOUSKI, Que. -- Philippe Desrosiers kicked out all 40 shots his way, including 17 in the third period, as the Oceanic blanked Blainville-Boisbriand to go up 2-0 in quarter-final action. Anthony DeLuca and Patrik Zdrahal scored 26 seconds apart for Rimouski in the first period and Michael Joly added an empty-net goal in the final minute of the third period. Daniel Walcott led the Armada with six shots in Desrosiers. Etienne Marcoux stopped 23-of-25 shots for Blainville-Boisbriand. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 05:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Discussions libre sur l'i30 II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation