Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum

scorer at 13.6 ppg. Kennedy Meeks is the resident muscle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 06:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: scorer at 13.6 ppg. Kennedy Meeks is the resident muscle Répondre en citant

MIAMI -- Pittsburgh Pirates rookie Gregory Polanco had five hits Friday night, and the last one was the biggest -- and the longest. Nick Ritchie Jersey . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. Polanco went 5 for 7, scored three times and made a run-saving catch in right field. "That could have been a coming-out party for him," manager Clint Hurdle said. "Very exciting to watch. I hope we get to watch for a long time." Clint Barmes singled off Mike Dunn (5-4) to start the 13th and advanced on a sacrifice. Polanco homered on a hanging 2-2 slider and smacked his hands as he circled the bases, mindful his mother was in the stands watching him for the first time since he played winter league in his native Dominican Republic. "For sure this is my best game ever -- the first time shes here watching me play," Polanco said. "I was excited and a little emotional. Shes so proud of me, and I know shes feeling excited right now." Jeanmar Gomez (1-2) pitched four scoreless innings after the Pirates blew a 6-2 lead in the ninth when three relievers combined to issue six walks. The Pirates Jeff Locke pitched a career-high eight innings, and the bullpens wildness cost him his first victory since Sept. 12. Miami trailed 6-5 and had runners at first and third with two out in the ninth when Hurdle ordered NL home run and RBI leader Giancarlo Stanton intentionally walked. The strategy backfired when Casey McGehee fell behind 0-2, and then walked against Mark Melancon to tie the game. Melancon struck out Marcell Ozuna to send the game to the 10th. "You rip off the rearview mirror and keep playing," Hurdle said. The Marlins stranded three in the ninth and two in the 12th. "The game was there for the taking at the end," McGehee said. "It was unfortunate we couldnt quite finish it off." Pittsburghs Sterling Marte homered and tied a career high with four hits. Ike Davis added a two-run double, and the top four hitters in the Pirates order went 13 for 27. The Pirates have won seven consecutive series openers, and on Saturday they have a chance to reach .500 for the first time since mid-April. Miamis Nathan Eovaldi pitched as though he was more worried about his wifes delivery than his own, which was understandable. Their first child is due, which left Eovaldis status in doubt until game time, and he allowed 10 hits and six runs in 4 2-3 innings. Stanton hit his 18th home run. Rafael Furcal, making his season debut after being sidelined by injuries since 2012, turned two double plays at second base but went 0 for 6. Locke, making his second start since right-hander Gerrit Cole went on the disabled list, allowed two runs, seven hits and no walks. The left-hander said he was encouraged by his performance. "Its huge," he said. "Anytime you give this team a chance to win, it makes you feel good. Thats what Ive always tried to do through the struggles and the successes. It builds a lot of confidence moving forward." Locke made the NL All-Star team last year but pitched poorly the second half of the season and has spent most of this season in Triple-A. NOTES: Marlins LF Christian Yelich left the game in the second inning with a strained lower back. His status is day to day. ... 2B Michael Martinez made his first start with the Pirates and went 0 for 3. ... Pirates OF Josh Harrison (ankle) was held out of the lineup. ... Former Pirate Garrett Jones pinch-hit in the ninth for Miami and struck out. ... The Pirates Russell Martin was safe at second when the Marlins botched a rundown in the fourth, but the call was reversed following a replay review and he was ruled out. ... Martin made his 1,000th career start at catcher, which ranks fifth among active players. ... RHP Stolmy Pimentel and RHP Vance Worley are candidates to start Sunday for the Pirates in place of LHP Francisco Liriano (left oblique strain). ... LHP Randy Wolf (1-2, 4.15 ERA) is scheduled to start Saturday for Miami against RHP Charlie Morton (3-7, 3.14 ERA). Hampus Lindholm Jersey . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Ryan Getzlaf Jersey . -- Kurt Buschs Sunday at Martinsville Speedway, in some ways, was like his career wrapped into one afternoon. http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/ryan-kesler-jersey/ . Williams withdrawal came less than 24 hours after losing in the final Auckland WTA tournament final. "I dont believe she has an injury," Hobart tournament director Mark Handley said.Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - The 19th-ranked North Carolina Tar Heels will close out their non-conference schedule on Tuesday evening, as they welcome the William & Mary Tribe to the Dean E. Smith Center. Roy Williams Tar Heels have a little bit of momentum building as they head in to the new year and conference play in the ACC. At 9-3 overall, UNC has reeled off three straight wins, including a big showdown with nationally-ranked Ohio State in Chicago on Dec. 20 (82-74). The team followed that up with an impressive blowout of UAB in Chapel Hill this past weekend, 89-58. UNC alum Tony Shaver is the head man at William & Mary and his Tribe have struggled of late after a strong start to the season. The team, which is now 6-4 on the year, has suffered losses in three of its last four games, including a 69-62 setback at Old Dominion last time out. North Carolina holds 19-3 advantage in the all-time series with William & Mary. The Tribe havent beaten the Tar Heels since 1977 and have lost seven straight to UNC since then. William & Marys scoring output belies an efficient team at the offensive end. The Tribe are averaging a modest 69.7 ppg on the year, but are doing so on a solid .482 shooting, which includes an impressive .402 from behind the arc. Senior guard Marcus Thornton is a big reason for the offensive success, as he is averaging a hefty 19.3 ppg, while converting 30-of-67 shots from long range. Omar Prewitt is a distant second in the scoring column for William & Mary at 10.8 ppg and is followed closely by Daniel Dixon and his 10.7 ppg. The Tribe hit nine 3-pointers and shot tthe ball at a 45. Teemu Selanne Jersey. 7-percent clip against Old Dominion, but were abused on the boards, getting outrebounded by the Monarchs, 41-24. Thornton led the way once again in the scoring column for the Tribe with 22 points. Dixon finished with 16 and Prewitt poured in 15 in the losing effort. The Tribes accuracy from the floor will be put to the test against UNC, which ranks in the top-10 nationally in field-goal percentage defense (.351), while allowing just 65.1 ppg. North Carolina is even more dangerous thanks to the ability to fill up the basket to the tune of 80.9 ppg. The Tar Heels also enforce their will on the glass, with a +9.2 rebounding margin. Star guard Marcus Paige is the teams top scorer at 13.6 ppg. Kennedy Meeks is the resident muscle down low with a near double-double of 13.3 points and 9.4 rebounds per outing. Brice Johnson (11.8 ppg, 7.0 rpg) rounds out the double- digit scoring threats for UNC, although Justin Jackson (9.8 ppg) and J.P. Tokoto (8.6 ppg) are eager to join the group. The Tar Heels held the Blazers to just nine field goals in the first half and raced out to a 21-point lead a the break (44-23). A similar fate befell UAB in the second half, as the visitors managed a mere .281 shooting effort over the final 20 minutes in the lopsided affair. North Carolina had a balanced attack, as six players logged double digits in the scoring column. Paige led the charge with 16 points. Meeks just missed a double-double with 14 points and nine boards. Jackson tallied 13 points, followed by Johnson (11 pts), Isaiah Hicks (11 pts) and Nate Britt (10 pts). Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 06:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Hyundai i30 Index du Forum » La Hyundai i30 II » Vos i30 II Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Forum Hyundai Veloster Forum Hyundai i40 Forum Hyundai i30 Forum KIA Cee'd Forum Mazda CX-5 CX-7 Forum Audi Q3 Q5 Q7 Forum Mercedes-Benz ML Forum Infiniti Forum BMW Série 1 F20 Forum BMW Série 3 F30 Forum Renault Clio 4 Forum Suzuki Kizashi Forum Volkswagen Golf 7 Forum Volkswagen Up! SEAT Mii Skoda Citigo Forum Mercedes-Benz Classe A W176 Forum SEAT Leon 3 Forum Audi A5 S5 RS5 Forum Toyota Yaris Forum Toyota FT-86 Subaru BRZ Forum Hyundai ix45

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation